• Mikoyan MiG-35

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Saab Gripen NG

Votes: 11 9.1%

• Total voters
A few problems with that suggestion:

1) J-10B is not out yet, and we need planes fast

2) It has to come with full ToT, plus all spares

3) It has to have good ground attack capability. j-10 hasnt proven that yet.

But most importantly:

4) Supply of spares and associated weapons should not stop if there is war. Will china provide that, if India goes to war with Pakistan, or China itself?

buddyy why the j 10 came into the picture

A few problems with that suggestion:

2) It has to come with full ToT, plus all spares

3) It has to have good ground attack capability. j-10 hasnt proven that yet.

But most importantly:

4) Supply of spares and associated weapons should not stop if there is war. Will china provide that, if India goes to war with Pakistan, or China itself?

Please stop answering jokes with facts.

First of all he was joking. Second J-10 is not in the class of those in the competition. India will never buy a Chinese weapon.

Please stop answering jokes with facts.

First of all he was joking. Second J-10 is not in the class of those in the competition. India will never buy a Chinese weapon.

well, you did consider aircraft not at all good at air to air such as the gripen and F-18, so i assumed that something superior to planes already in consideration would pass.

J-10B would be out within a few years. previous to 2015 for sure.

However full TOT would be impossible, but do you think the US will offer full TOT and spares for F-18?

if i was the IAF i'd just buy the Eurofighter, the Rafael has a low weight-thrust ratio.

well, you did consider aircraft not at all good at air to air such as the gripen and F-18, so i assumed that something superior to planes already in consideration would pass.

J-10B would be out within a few years. previous to 2015 for sure.

However full TOT would be impossible, but do you think the US will offer full TOT and spares for F-18?

if i was the IAF i'd just buy the Eurofighter, the Rafael has a low weight-thrust ratio.

thats why we are not in favour of the f 16 super serpant (viper) and f 18 super bug you can see the poll :cheers:

uncle SAM's super is NOT coming home thats for sure....
IMVHO TYPHOON IS COMING HOME,it just brings to many good things along with it,a TVC engine fr lca mkII,production plant and what not..

Just FYI

BBC News - China shows off its fighter jets to the world
Page last updated at 13:30 GMT, Tuesday, 13 April 2010 14:30 UK
China shows off its fighter jets to the world

China has given the world a glimpse of its air force at a special performance by a display team.

Four Chinese-made J-10 fighters put on a show of aerial stunts at a military base just outside the city of Tianjin.

China hopes the manoeuvrability and price of the J-10 will make it attractive to buyers in other countries.

The BBC's Michael Bristow was at the show in Tianjin.

US has single standard relationship with countries like Britain, Japan, Germany and Australia. No one is licking anyone else as each country is soveign. No Soviet to (Poland, Czech, or Hungarian) type of relationships. However, all the allies has its role in uphelding democracy. Each one has mutual respect and understanding of one another.

On this i don't agree sir, if u have followed recent british media there have been lot of articles stating how britain has been reduced to a secondary of USA and how it should rework its foreign policy. I think u would agree that without USA's permission England would not at all think of doing anything on any front. In case of Japan it is evident no proper army (AF and Navy too), being protected by USA. Australia is a different kind of situation, though it seems independent its policies are completely in sync with US , i can definitely say these are all just cronies behind the big guy :angel:

US has single standard relationship with countries like Britain, Japan, Germany and Australia. No one is licking anyone else as each country is soveign. No Soviet to (Poland, Czech, or Hungarian) type of relationships. However, all the allies has its role in uphelding democracy. Each one has mutual respect and understanding of one another.

US OF A supplied weapons that are , were , was and going to be supplied to south asia got 100% chances of gettin sanctioned if you dont be a puppet of US OF A

now where the hell did - J-10 come from ???????

whats this - why j-10 why not bloody - new honda civic or why not water melon for MRCA ?

guys dotn bloody go so out of context.

now where the hell did - J-10 come from ???????

whats this - why j-10 why not bloody - new honda civic or why not water melon for MRCA ?

guys dotn bloody go so out of context.

one of the chines member suggested j 10

:rofl::rofl::smokin:

well i feel that india doen't need another air sup multirole fighter like eft ...it needs one with gud ground attack capabilty also.......ie rafale

but eft's offer is way too tempting than all others !!!!

my priority is rafale then eurofighter and then finally mig 35............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom