What's new

What to do in a nuclear bomb blast near your place and you survive?

I watched a documentary on national geographic about it. They have discussed the situations and how to act in those situations :tup:

what-to-do-in-a-nuclear-bomb-blast-near-your-place-and-you-survive?

eat, sleep and jack off.

I will simply give up...I surrender..I am already tired washing clothes, paying for electricity bill, gas bill, phone bill,internet bill, calling the electrician, fixing the basin, cooking dinner, going to gym,the gigs, doctor's appointment, talking to relatives, answering silly questions like why I am not getting married etc etc..not to mention, my job.After all this, if my city gets nuked,I mean its too much man..If I still survive, I will embrace the mushroom cloud with no regrets....umm do I sound like I need a vacation?

The good news about a nuclear bomb is that it can put an end to all those problems. No more phone or internet bills to pay, no more relatives to talk to, and so on.:rolleyes:

I would refer again to the movie "The Day After".. its on youtube and is a really a great movie on what would happen after a nuclear war even if it has its inaccuracies.

I'd bust open my last cold *** dr pepper. Light someganja and just doze away in my walk in vault.

Wake up, cock my gun and but the bullet.

Boom protien everywhere.

I pray to God that no one will ever have to remember this again :/

what-to-do-in-a-nuclear-bomb-blast-near-your-place-and-you-survive

Finish my pork dumplings and make myself a cup of pu'erh tea, and call it a day.

I will simply give up...I surrender..I am already tired washing clothes, paying for electricity bill, gas bill, phone bill,internet bill, calling the electrician, fixing the basin, cooking dinner, going to gym,the gigs, doctor's appointment, talking to relatives, answering silly questions like why I am not getting married etc etc..not to mention, my job.After all this, if my city gets nuked,I mean its too much man..If I still survive, I will embrace the mushroom cloud with no regrets....umm do I sound like I need a vacation?

DO not be too pessimistic.

Hallelujah Brother, come and join the party

tumblr_lqmc2bAhbc1qbdq9so1_500.gif

g.gif

Most probably:

keep-calm-and-kiss-your-***-goodbye.png

Do what Indiana Did Open your refrigerator throw everything Out and stepinside and hold the door tight and there u go 1 alive and well human :P

Back
Top Bottom