What's new

What should be the treatment of minors who cross Pak-India border ?

Mian H Amin.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
'Pak forces said they would treat her like their daughter... and they did' | PAKISTAN DEFENCE NEWS BLOG | Pakarmedforces.com

This link is not to make a Heroic Image of Pak Security Forces or to insult Indian BSF. I just want to leave a Question mark. Everyday we have people from Pakistan or indian who mistakenly cross border . I am not talking about those who cross it intentionally (SPIES) , there is no clear mechanism for their treatment. Moreover sometimes Children and minors cross borders aswell. Few are lucky enough to make their way back soon and more have to spend years ..
"Ramchand Pakistani" is a Pakistani movie made on this issue, i would recommend all to watch it. :pakistan:

The issue is not just minors..There are many issues the two countries need to figure out between them.
Normally someone found wandering on or across the border should be searched,if nothing suspicious is found then simply ask to go back.
Similar is the case of fishermen.

Minors & elderly should have no harm or questioning done to them

Its just inhumane

we should go by statistics.. comparison should be done between the average age of suicide bombers in pakistan with the person crossing it. Depending on that, he can be detained/executed !

Firstly whatever be the reason or age , the fact that someone crosses over would mean lack of surveillance on part of BSF and Rangers. Lessons should be drawn and gaps plugged.

Next on the subject, children & other unsuspecting categories who cross over must be met, looked after, spoken to and returned ASAP.

'Pak forces said they would treat her like their daughter... and they did' | PAKISTAN DEFENCE NEWS BLOG | Pakarmedforces.com

This link is not to make a Heroic Image of Pak Security Forces or to insult Indian BSF. I just want to leave a Question mark. Everyday we have people from Pakistan or indian who mistakenly cross border . I am not talking about those who cross it intentionally (SPIES) , there is no clear mechanism for their treatment. Moreover sometimes Children and minors cross borders aswell. Few are lucky enough to make their way back soon and more have to spend years ..
"Ramchand Pakistani" is a Pakistani movie made on this issue, i would recommend all to watch it. :pakistan:

I have seen it. It's a nice movie. We respect the Pakistani soldiers who had handed over the girl safely to India.We have also done the same. These goodwill gestures should be encouraged.

BSF hand over a Pakistani national to Pak Rangers | OdishaEye - Odisha News Portal

No treatment, if they want help help them.

I'm sure both country has Special forces and a Spy agency as well as a degree of financial backing.

So unless you are saying a child can get info that a special forces, spy or bribes just by crossing the border than the country in question should stop the special force and spy branch.

There should be a hotline between Rangers and BSF on this issue. Any child missing on one side of the border be reported on the otherside. And if found should be immediately given back.

Most of such cross overs are in desert bordering areas .

not only kids but grownups should also be treated well and sent back sound and safe

I have seen it. It's a nice movie. We respect the Pakistani soldiers who had handed over the girl safely to India.We have also done the same. These goodwill gestures should be encouraged.

BSF hand over a Pakistani national to Pak Rangers | OdishaEye - Odisha News Portal

well i appreciate , and all the respect for indian troops. those thing which can bring us together. so we need to keep doing them on regular basis. Lets give a break to people living in both countries. and lets give peace a chance. if Germany and Uk can live in peace why cant we ???

we should go by statistics.. comparison should be done between the average age of suicide bombers in pakistan with the person crossing it. Depending on that, he can be detained/executed !

LOL ... go home son, we people are discussing PEACE here. and it looks you dont need it so you can leave..

Firstly whatever be the reason or age , the fact that someone crosses over would mean lack of surveillance on part of BSF and Rangers. Lessons should be drawn and gaps plugged.

Next on the subject, children & other unsuspecting categories who cross over must be met, looked after, spoken to and returned ASAP.

i agree General. no border in the world is so secured not to cross. so i wont balme Ranges or bsf. but our govts. In the first place those fence must not be there .. now as we have them, we should atleast be human and treat others like human.

i agree my Dear friend from China, like sometime kids from Pak side cross into china, and vice versa but there we have a mechanism that both forces return them before sunset. its a procedure. which is always followed.

There should be a hotline between Rangers and BSF on this issue. Any child missing on one side of the border be reported on the otherside. And if found should be immediately given back.

Colonel that is already there, but still those incidents happens..

Back
Top Bottom