What's new

What Pakistanis learn in school!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising really, considering the non Muslim population in their country is practically extinct (went from 23% in 1947 to like 2% today )

Not surprising really, considering the non Muslim population in their country is practically extinct (went from 23% in 1947 to like 2% today )

Really an accusation that avoids logic.

What was Pakistan's population in 1947. Yawn.

Not true at all. It really bugs me when these indians try to act all civilized and stuff when they themselves are lagging behind in almost everything from corruption to human rights violation. We all know what happened in gujrat and how muslims were massacred. I have indian friends and they tell me that when you apply for a job they prefer hindus specially if the owner or the manager of the company is hindu. Pakistan doesnt have these problems. And the video is coming from an indian so we can understand how accurate it is. Indians are 100 times worse than us but their media portrays them in a positive light infront of the world. thats all. 500 million people in india have no access to washroom.... how many people dont have access to washroom in pak?

But this is all already known, isn't it?

It's something even the Pakistanis have come to terms living with.

Not to mention that it is only destroying the social fabric of their own country.

The all pervasive religious extremism is proof enough.

:lol:

Bharatis and their uneducated ignorant drivel. Not too different from their educated "American" counterparts.

India's books teach out about secularism, yet proof lies in the pudding. They have had more communal riots than anyone else. LOL.

This is stupid... It's been debunked time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom