What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
Hindustaniyon ka dil bahut bada hai :angel: :enjoy:
Pakistaniyon............jao.....tumhe maaf kiya :lol: :lol:

how can a joke thread run upto 16 pages....pakistani's are so scared of modi its almost unbelievable,has never overly targeted pakistan, not more than any congress leader or any normal leader for that matter......but they are so frightened of this guy...wow.

P.S : Time to close this thread..

how can a joke thread run upto 16 pages....pakistani's are so scared of modi its almost unbelievable,has never overly targeted pakistan, not more than any congress leader or any normal leader for that matter......but they are so frightened of this guy...wow.

bwahahahahahahahahaha in fact we are reminding those saffroni chuddies of their claims of attacking Pakistan if Modi becomes a PM.

So now time for chuddies to demand that from Modi

@Irfan Baloch

Modi inspecting his guards before his next kathak performance. da din din tha :D
narendra_modi_21112013.jpg

thats the first thing came into my mind after looking at this photo, no offence intended.

dear
if Modi actually freezes the money of Nawaz sherif that he has invested and hidden in India and then distributes it to the Pakistani Hindus that have been forced out due to the wahabi terrorism then Modi will gain a lot of respect in pakistan and might win our hearts.

our ruling party is a real dalal and dalla party that has built its fortune over tax evasion, funds embezzlement, loan right offs and insider trading and then moved that money outside to west, middle east and even India.. back in the days of Kargil war... he was not upset with Musharaf for starting that war .. Nawaz didnt have any special love for India but actually he was leaking with fear that Indians would confiscate his fortune in India.
I never heard of any hidden investment by NS in India. Mostly England and Arab countries come to mind.

Boss we have moved on to economic and development. Hoping one day Pakistan will shed its love for fight. Try to work on business and economics please.

bwahahahahahahahahaha in fact we are reminding those saffroni chuddies of their claims of attacking Pakistan if Modi becomes a PM.

@Irfan Baloch
lol thats what is called delusional, they think we are scared of someone hence saying kha kay moli maro dakkar and aik putkaar

Boss we have moved on to economic and development. Hoping one day Pakistan will shed its love for fight. Try to work on business and economics please.

chuddies were boasting about attacking Pakistan if Modi comes to power

yes the fear is evident from my opening post

Burp... excuse me

kha Kay Muli Maro dakkar Ab ki Bar Modi Sarkar
narendra_modi_21112013.jpg

(Modi inspecting his elite troops before invasion)

Modi must attack Pakistan because Pakistanis are hiding Zaid Hamid who eats beef and taunts Indians all the time and then there is that punk rocker Hafiz saeed who only knows to post his troll faces. but there are so many targets where should Modi attack first?

Modi is also drawing his battle plans and will invade Bangladesh soon after the brave BSF forces destroy the Bangadeshi smugglers hideouts. the Indian special forces are just waiting for the Bangladeshi army to stage a mutiny which will be the cue for the attack.

on the other Side , what should Bangladesh and Pakistan do to avert this attack?

• become vegetarians?
  • protect Gay rights?

Ghunghroo Ki Tarah Bajtahi Raha Hoon Main
Kabhi Is Pagh Main Kabhi Us Pagh Main
Bajtahi Raha Hoon Main

Kabhi Toot Gaya Kabhi Torha Gaya
Sau Bar Mujhey Phir Jorha Gaya
Yunhi Toot Toot Ke Aur Mit Mit Ke
Banta Hi Raha Hoon Main

Main Karta Raha Auron Ki Kahi
Meri Baat Mere Man Hi Main Rahi
Kabhi Mandir Main Kabhi Mehfil Main
Sajtahi Raha Hoon Main

Apnon Me Rahey Ya Gairon Me
Ghunghroo Ki Jagah Toh Hai Pairon Mein
Phir Kaisa Gila Jag Se Jo Mila
Saheta Hi Raha Hoon Main
- modi ji
:lol::lol:

@Irfan Baloch

Now you are getting desperate for Modi rule in Pakistan!! :D I appreciate your desire for good governance & development, but have patience. And apart from that, @Irfan Baloch has opened this thread with lot of expectation & hope, for freedom, and how can we disappoint him and many others, all are our brothers & sisters!! :D

It should be Karachi, and with alliance with Altaf bhai, he can get Dawood and then rule over Pakistan. :D

Back
Top Bottom