What's new

What Mobile You Are Using

Nokia_5110.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can i use facebook skype and youtube and run internet on this system hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha just joking sir thanx for helping out

Anyway im thinking of samsung galaxyS now yaar it has cooler features than I phone

well im sick of the E series all Nokia mobiles fooer same just shape os those mobiles are changed

Anyway im thinking of samsung galaxyS now yaar it has cooler features than I phone

Well mate, it was the first mobile in our family i.e. of my Dad, but as time passed, we brothers have evolved new uses of this phone..like hitting on head.. lol!!!!
I have nokia E72..

SuperFalcon bhai it all depends on what your priorities are e.g for me its the sound quality, a good camera, & decent screen. considering all these, Sony-Ericsson's Satio has no match. With a 12 mega pixel camera even i-phone stands no where in competition. Satio is a symbian 3g phone with nHD screen & it's price value is just amazing.
satio-back-and-front.jpg

sony-ericsson-satio.png

Last edited:
which is first mobile in your family samsung galaxy s sir it is just released how do you dod got it 10 years back

How come no one is using HTC Windows Mobile phones here?

I use HTC Touch Pro 2/HTC VX6875

I m using N97 mini and i dont have any problems with it.

Opera mini browser is great to surf net and other features are good too and you can always go to Ovi store and download more software if you want.

Remember its the N97 which had problem not the N97 mini.

my priorties are FB skype and youtube sir
Satio has built-in applications of Facebook, youtube. it has document reader, wifi, modem, GPS, i mean you name it & it has got it all. i am saying all this because i am a proud owner of Satio :) i think its a way better option than Samsung.

Back
Top Bottom