What's new

What makes Indians so good at research and strategy?

Ayush, I am hearing about the jugard for the first time. What does it mean according to you?? Is it north Indian usage??

jugad(the d at the end is not pronounced as let us say shehad (honey) but similar to that of pedh (tree), so you can call it jugadh or jugad based on what you are accustomed to. )

meaning-if I convert it to English it means cracking.

but if used in a sentence it usually means finding a solution.

sentence-
me-yaar, maths ka kya karein, exams are near.
you-dont worry yaar, kucch jugadh to nikal hi ayega.

are you of south indian origin? hope you understood the above hindi sentences.

and about the prevalence of the word, me and my friends use it quite often. I hav3 stayed in Mumbai for most of my life, cant say about it being a north India n word.
will let you know if I get more info.

APNAY MUN MIAN MITHOO. indians are so full of **** er i mean themselves

@Ayush Well Indians are also appreciated for Jugaad. Because of lack of resources and limited funding, Indians have to develop low cost but equally capable products. Optimization often comes due to this lack of resources.

The perfect example is Indian Moon Mission. Read about its cost. It was fraction of cost of what NASA spends.

Chlta hai attitude happens in India. The students, scientists, etc. in foreign countries are as professional and even more hard working than American.

My Prof. told me that foreign prof. like Indian and Chinese student because while an American or European will be having a party in a bar on Weekend, a Chinese will be in the lab working, sleeping inside the lab and eating just Noodles. Chinese are considered most hard working and so are Indians.

Many friends of mine used to take bed sheets and a pillow to labs they worked in. I have stories of so man people that tell about dedication of Indians in Research and Development, especially.

Many students who went on internship to foreign univ. in their undergraduate program are offered Masters and PhD by the professors they worked for as they get impressed by Indian students. And I am not just talking of IITs. Also NITS and many other private institutes.

As for professionalism, people have met wrong people. The real one are much hard workers and intelligent than their US counterpart.

The software used in advanced Drones by US, is designed and sold by an Indian company.

This video is the reality.

Dr. Michio Kaku America Has A Secret Weapon - YouTube

Another video that I have quoted many times, I am posting again. My friends have opened up their own Consultancy firms and now they are providing Services to countries in three continents, Asia, South America and Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jugaad means alternative solution according to limited resources you have.

indian is a nationality ,hinduism is a religion,brahman is a caste..theres no relation between the three.not every indian is a hindu and not every hindu is a brahman..i pity ur observing capabilities

If you had some comprehension ability then you would know it is matter of data not observance. I don't spy on Indians to know if they were Brahmans or not but it is something which they themselves spoke about. I have met Sikhs, Budhists, Muslims and Christians as well but the data I provided was about Indians who were also Hindus. I hope this will make some sense to you.

Jugaad/Jugard means duct-taped ingenuity. Jugard is a Punjabi word which came from the word Jugat.

A little bit of contemplation wouldn't hurt either, but i personally don't agree with the POV of the author.

even jugad was used by Indian air force while bombing at kargil heights this is how we Indians works we find a local solution for every problem and say bada jugadu bands hai yaar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom