What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

5'11" .......24 years old...pretty normal I guess.....

but looking desperately to breach the 6 ' barrier :lol:

I think the thread starter is obsessed with height, probably from a lack of. Being Dutch and born after WW2 where the average height has skyrocketed I am 192 cm. My grandfather was probably 165 cm. I think most Indians and Pakistanis are short with the tendency to gain a lot of weight on the abdomen coupled with a lack of muscle development. But there are many tall ones I have seen. It all has to do with the quality and availability of proteins, dairy products, drinking water, so on. I have seen the tendency of South Asians is to eat much less dairy product and meat than their European and North American counterparts.

I think the thread starter is obsessed with height, probably from a lack of. Being Dutch and born after WW2 where the average height has skyrocketed I am 192 cm. My grandfather was probably 165 cm. I think most Indians and Pakistanis are short with the tendency to gain a lot of weight on the abdomen coupled with a lack of muscle development. But there are many tall ones I have seen. It all has to do with the quality and availability of proteins, dairy products, drinking water, so on. I have seen the tendency of South Asians is to eat much less dairy product and meat than their European and North American counterparts.

U must be kidding mate...we cant do without curd,milk or paneer in our diet...

U must be kidding mate...we cant do without curd,milk or paneer in our diet...

You may be right but from what I know of personally, comparing between Indian and Dutch food is that you guys do eat a lot less dairy product and of course much less meat. For instance you mention use of paneer that's right and perhaps the paneer eating and meat eating people are bigger than the rest...but in Holland we eat hundreds of different kinds of cheeses and creams and we utilize cream and cheese in both meals and deserts. There's just a difference between having dairy products in your diet, and eating an abundance of dairy products.

Five feet four inches....You all will have to bow your head down to talk to me...he he

Back
Top Bottom