• Post graduate Studies

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters

Yaduveer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I have seen some upright Teens over PDF who are discussing complex topic like USA-China relation with ease. This surprise me!

Let start with me ..

I'm 27, holds engineering degree from IIT.

Dude....i have an humble request...Please donot request any one to mention about the real identity like which your school? etc....Let us be generic while introducing yourself...It will be safe for every one..

Dude....i have an humble request...Please donot request any one to mention about the real identity like which your school? etc....Let us be generic while introducing yourself...It will be safe for every one..

Kanishka ,I have thought over it .. but really it does not matter because nobody knows that 'Jarha' is my profile name in PDF.What ever 'Jarha' says does not enforce to me. My mummy will not gonna scold me for what ever I write over here.

Yes of course , Nothing is mandatory.

Lets not over hype our importance- we are nothing- no spy agency will come looking for us- no terrorist will try to find us- if they want to- they can easily get all the info from fb- dont tell me you never posted your pix on fb or orkut- or never mentioned where and what you study- just in case you want to be extra cautious- stop using the internet- IP- it can be traced back to your computer- and eventually to you-

Back
Top Bottom