What's new

Unfortunately, Russia is not as clever as China

You invite racism upon yourself by mocking Eastern Europeans.

I was not mocking Eastern Europeans, just stating the fact that the people who he wants to save Eastern Europeans look down on them. - I should know as I live in the UK and see and hear what they think.

Personally I have a lot of respect for Eastern Europeans and find them hardworking and very cultured.

I was not mocking Eastern Europeans, just stating the fact that the people who he wants to save Eastern Europeans look down on them. - I should know as I live in the UK and see and hear what they think.

Personally I have a lot of respect for Eastern Europeans and find them hardworking and very cultured.

Eastern Europeans made their choice with NATO for better or for worse. And we don't rely on the British to save us (and to be frank, we also really don't care what some British think)

Now can you cut it out with Eastern Europeans?

If he said he wanted my mosque destroyed, I would hardly care since I am not at all religious.

At the end of the day he is just some totally irrelevant Eastern European, who Westerners look down upon anyway, and just needs to learn that this hope he was given of joining the Western camp and being treated as an equal was just a mirage.

He also gets upset at me as I am blatant about the imminent end of hundreds of years of Western dominance - this is something he would like to stay for eternity of course.:lol:

Let the Admins allow him to rant and rave as I personally find him entertaining and would miss his rants at "Evil Russia".

@flamer84 : tagged since I was talking about you.

He he he,i suggest that you shouldn't mix Eastern Europeans with your inferiority complex or some slum you come from.I never felt "looked down " in Europe on a personal level.At a country level it's still ok,same voting rights in the EU,NATO as others.You see,that's why i call you stupid,because you bring utter nonsense to the table.Because i am kind i've tried to explain things to you,others did the same but no avail.

@Chinese-Dragon.....This is your pal,the so called civilised @UKBengali,he categorizes people in inferiors only on his so called perceptions.His post is a weak attempt at a veiled insult.How should we call a man like that? I've chosen "clown",''retarded" ,"stupid",and obviously the shoe fits.

@UKBengali ---once again ,keep your inferiority complex to yourself or your country,i never felt looked down upon by westerners,i like my Europe,i hope people like you will be kicked out,i hope people like @Jaanbaz for example don't run into problems because of haters like you.I don't want "the West" to rule the world,i want prosperity for all,peace in our regions and no master over the others.

@flamer84 : thanks for saying that you don't want anyone to rule the world.

Why do you get so upset them when I say that the West will decline into irrelevance ? Surely a multipolar world is what we both want?

Personally I don't care how rich France and Romania are as long as they do not have the power to interfere in other countries like for example France does now for its own selfish benefits.

Why do you get so upset them when I say that the West will decline into irrelevance ? Surely a multipolar world is what we both want?

Personally I don't care how rich France and Romania are as long as they do not have the power to interfere in other countries like for example France does now for its own selfish benefits.

Because it won't dissapear into "irelevance".Allready European countries can't boss anybody in South-East Asia or South America for example.Europe will have influence in,well...Europe and its vecinity,including the ME,US in North America (ofcourse),probably South to and to some extent Asia.China will rise but its influence depends on the reshuffle for power in its neighborhood.

The way you talk i can almost feel your hate.My rants about Russia are sometimes comical but in the end if the bear would stay in his own forest and not barge into mine i would wish the russkies all the good in the world,even forgetting about the past.I don't want this generation to go extinct because of what their great great grandparents did.Problem is that Russia's a trouble maker even today.

Eastern Europeans made their choice with NATO for better or for worse. And we don't rely on the British to save us (and to be frank, we also really don't care what some British think)

Now can you cut it out with Eastern Europeans?

I did not intend my post to sound like I was mocking Eastern Europeans. Just that @flamer84 has been following me round the forum with his rants and raves for the last few days.

Since the UK has had Eastern Europeans since 2004 in large numbers I have had the chance to interact with them at work many times. Eastern European culture is a bit more similar to mine than British so I tend to get along better with them than Native Brits.

OK, I realise that the way it was wrote may have made it look like I was disrespecting Eastern Europeans and will be careful in future about how I phrase things.

Because it won't dissapear into "irelevance".Allready European countries can't boss anybody in South-East Asia or South America for example.Europe will have influence in,well...Europe and its vecinity,including the ME,US in North America (ofcourse),probably South to and to some extent Asia.China will rise but its influence depends on the reshuffle for power in its neighborhood.

The way you talk i can almost feel your hate.My rants about Russia are sometimes comical but in the end if the bear would stay in his own forest and not barge into mine i would wish the russkies all the good in the world,even forgetting about the past.I don't want this generation to go extinct because of what their great great grandparents did.Problem is that Russia's a trouble maker even today.

I really don't hate the West per se but can't stand its hypocrisy.

All I want is prosperity for all and for people to stop interfering in other people's business - what irates me is the West(mainly US) bangs on about democracy and human rights and then applies double standards all over the place. The really sad thing is that a lot of Euro countries join in to appease the US.

OK, I may have said some things in jest but I certainly would be condemning Russia if it barged into Romania and made Romanians slaves. I don't want Russia controlling Eastern Europe like they did in Soviet times but the Russians are genuinely frightened of NATO expansion as they had been invaded by Hitler in the 20th Century and millions killed.

It is all too easy just to see things from our own perspective and not realise that there are two perceptions in reality.

Last edited:
I did not intend my post to sound like I was mocking Eastern Europeans. Just that @flamer84 has been following me round the forum with his rants and raves for the last few days.

Since the UK has had Eastern Europeans since 2004 in large numbers I have had the chance to interact with them at work many times. Eastern European culture is a bit more similar to mine than British so I tend to get along better with them than Native Brits.

OK, I realise that the way it was wrote may have made it look like I was disrespecting Eastern Europeans and will be careful in future about how I phrase things.

All I want is prosperity for all and for people to stop interfering in other people's business - what irates me is the West(mainly US) bangs on about democracy and human rights and then applies double standards all over the place. The really sad thing is that a lot of Euro countries join in to appease the US.

OK, I may have said some things in jest but I certainly would be condemning Russia if it barged into Romania and made Romanians slaves. I don't want Russia controlling Eastern Europe like they did in Soviet times but the Russians are genuinely frightened of NATO expansion as they had been invaded by Hitler in the 20th Century and millions killed.

It is all too easy just to see things from our own perspective and not realise that there are two perceptions in reality.

In this light i must say that I to got carried away with the insults and I apologise.

Ok now can you explain to me why do you hate Brazil?

Are you having a laugh with me?

When did I say I ever had anything against Brazil?

You seem to be biased against Brazil, even on this thread and on my thread as well. I'm curious why? Bangladeshis want to emigrate to brazil.

You seem to be biased against Brazil, even on this thread and on my thread as well. I'm curious why? Bangladeshis want to emigrate to brazil.

I have a good opinion of Brazil from a political perspective. It has an independent foreign policy and seems fair-minded in international disputes.

My only issue with you was you don't get it why no-one wants to emigrate to Brazil, and I have explained that it is because Brazil is so poor when compared to US and EU. It's living standards are 1/4 of that of the developed countries.

Now, maybe Brazil may become a rich country 2-3 decades in the future with all the oil that they have found off their coast, but generally people do not look to emigrate to countries that are not rich.

Talking about France
14 African Countries Forced by France to Pay Colonial Tax For the Benefits of Slavery and Colonization | SiliconAfrica.com

I doubt it. With retards like blackface who spend all their time sucking Western *** it's no wonder they've been failing for 200 years even though they had no real outside threats to contend with. No WW1 or WW2.

I also think that Brazil is destined to remain middle-income like the rest of South America.

Like you say, they have had all the time and the resources in the world to get rich but still after 2 centuries they are languishing in middle-income status.

Look at Malaysia now. 30 years ago, Brazil was 50% richer than Malaysia but now Malaysia is 50% richer than Brazil on a per capita basis. IMF predicts 5% GDP growth for Malaysia and 3% a year average for Brazil for the next 5 years. Malaysia seems pretty certain to be able to make the transition to a developed country but Brazil does not. And we need to take into account that Malaysia has only been independent since 1957 whereas Brazil got theirs in 1825.

I also think that Brazil is destined to remain middle-income like the rest of South America.

Like you say, they have had all the time and the resources in the world to get rich but still after 2 centuries they are languishing in middle-income status.

Look at Malaysia now. 30 years ago, Brazil was 50% richer than Malaysia but now Malaysia is 50% richer than Brazil on a per capita basis. IMF predicts 5% GDP growth for Malaysia and 3% a year average for Brazil for the next 5 years. Malaysia seems pretty certain to be able to make the transition to a developed country but Brazil does not. And we need to take into account that Malaysia has only been independent since 1957 whereas Brazil got theirs in 1825.

Yep ... I'm guessing it's because of traitors like blackface who ship so much of their natural resources overseas to their European daddies to purchase "prestige" and acceptance into the Great West.

Back
Top Bottom