Reaction score
Country
Australia
94f1b9cd887ad4ca24d429a92ac87389.jpg

d1a5930481ea556378a1eecbf52bb76d.jpg

2a0823a277fd023b93fd0e1d7886afc4.jpg

Snap near MORO On National Highway. US MARINE HUMMERS hmmm

What they want to do with Pakistan ??

Oh and I thought he was complaining about the high-tech camouflage ‘hide everything’ blue traps. Or even the special can highly see me camouflage painted on the truck.

But no it was just the boring bit about the vehicles under the traps! What a let down..

Where have you been Stealth, in side some cocoon? Carting US vehicles on trucks is nothing new and wondrous.

this fishy thing is going on from last few years bro ......! this dude may not want to drive all the way to afpak border or may want some spare parts to sell to americans in afghanistna ..... may be thats why the cover is off lol !!

They are going to Afghanistan to be used by NATO. The are hidden so that Taliban wont attack the trucks on the way. Bytheway that is not Hummer that is Humvee the military designation for the Hummer.

so this is how they get attacked. and this is how they are transported....

We have been supplying the US and NATO through Pakistan since 2001.

[B]Snap near MORO On National Highway. US MARINE HUMMERS hmmm

What they want to do with Pakistan ??[/B][/quote]

How can one tell they are US Marine Humvees (as opposed to e.g. US Army or Afghan National Army) ?

Going to Afghanistan, I ve seen a lot of them standing at NATO supply depot at peshawar... May be you still find them at the Ring road NATO supply terminal Peshawar....

There were also reports that those were taken to some place in Sindh near Larkana!
Any way only God knows where they actually end.... i expect drmatic revelations involving black water and indians, in coming days while Pak army will be busy in Wazirastan offensive.

Back
Top Bottom