What's new

What is this idiocity? BRITS RADICALS JOIN CAMPAIGN AGAINST Malala

So according to you everywhere Muslims go they should boycott there constitution as its "NOT ISLAMIC" and not respect there laws and regulation.... I dont remember anything in Islam which say such thing.... If you could point out ....i'd be glad to increase my knowledge...
Sir as Muslims can follow only those laws which are Islamic otherwise sorry we can't and we have to stand against un Islamic laws and try to establish Islamic system even if we are killed in trying to establish the Islamic System its worth it

Seriously your IQ level must be low, because your comprehension skills is some what lacking. Where does it say in Islam that you have to kill someone just because the person in question is asking a right to have an education for her generation. Clearly you have malice intent on the religion of Islam, please take your hatred else where. Now on to topic, I seriously hate this preacher Anjem Choudary, he needs to be put into Jail can't understand why the British government has not done anything so far. His Leader the coward Omar Bakh should first accept advice in being a man and not running away from war, instead of sprouting BS. One time I use to respect this piece of shi*.
Mr read my post again you haven't even bothered to read my post and have commented on it please read the post carefully again

Sir as far as we are concerned its Pakistan first :pakistan:, religion along with every thing else is secondary.
Sorry Sir for Muslims only Islam comes first but for Non Muslims its Nationalism which Iqbal called new biggest false GOD

So said someone supporting Hamas terrorism in Israel..epic..just..epic..the heights of hypocrisy !

Yes, another Mullah troll of the forum.
If you love Islam soo much please make yourself a home in Arabian dessert.

We can either have Pakistan or Islam, and we choose to have the country over religion.

Time to kick religion out of politics!

And give me a break..Sheikh Omar Bakri who paid for his daughter breast implants so she can dance at a night club..Mullah economy not working well!

Muslim hate cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed's daughter Yasmin Fostok is a pole dancer in London | The Sun |News
Sorry Sir but Islam will always be part of politics because as Muslims we have make laws according to Islam that is order from Quran and Sunnah but kafirs follow the kufr of secularism

Sir as Muslims can follow only those laws which are Islamic otherwise sorry we can't and we have to stand against un Islamic laws and try to establish Islamic system even if we are killed in trying to establish the Islamic System its worth it

No its not..... Because killing another human being is allowed only for two reason, Spreading Fitna (For which we are no one to decide the boundry of fitna neither the so called hypocrites ulema of this era) and 2nd if the person being killed have blood on his hands.

These idiots are targetting Pakistani Founder & an inocent minor girls & are going against the Law of Land shows how much they know abt Islam

more shocking is they are still allowed the luxury to hav a conferrance in the capital:o, too much freedome in Pakistan i must say...

BTW no wonder why this brits idiots dont take action against their home grown terrorists....:no:

Sorry Sir but Islam will always be part of politics because as Muslims we have make laws according to Islam that is order from Quran and Sunnah but kafirs follow the kufr of secularism

Islam itself is the most secular religion on this earth (secularism doesnt hav to do any thing with western culture)

& u r saying secularism (giving right to every human being which is the biggest pillar of any islamic khilafat) as Kufr.

Thanks god u guys make less than 0.05% of Pakistani population.:hitwall:

If any one has noticed this HUT pamphlet they have some sort of weapon pointing towards mazar e quaid.

Here let me crack the jackpot for you.

Hizb-ut-Tahrir is well-known to be a MI-6 funded organisation creating unrest in Pakistan and other muslim countries. This group is banned in Pakistan but on 30th Nov they are going to spit venom in Lal Masjid against Pak Army and Quaid-e-Azam calling him Kafir-e-Azam Nauzubillah. They call Pakistan as a illegitimate state.

Proof of MI-6 funding;

Islamists who want to destroy the state get £100,000 funding - Telegraph

Further reading;

Pak-Falcons: British Intelligence Infiltrating Pakistan Army via their Hizbul tahrir agents

Islam itself is the most secular religion on this earth (secularism doesnt hav to do any thing with western culture)

& u r saying secularism (giving right to every human being which is the biggest pillar of any islamic khilafat) as Kufr.

Secularism of State has nothing to do with Islam. Islam is a religion. If you want a religion of the State, it ceases to be a Secular State.

And if you say that Islam gives equality as a State religion, then you are completely wrong. It does not.

Letting someone live and pray is not what secularism is about. It is about treating every citizen of the State as equal. That means a non Muslim can/should be able to rise and become President/PM.

It also means that non Muslims should not be made to pay jiziya. Before you start honking and telling me what Jiziya is used for allow me to tell you that i know.
However, just the fact itself that there are taxes based on religion (regardless of what those taxes are used for) implies inequality of citizenry.

Secularism is kufr complete kufr please first you go and study meaning of secularism than sir right me back in secularism you don't decide according to Quran and Sunnah you keep them aside and ALLAH has said those who don't decide according to what ALLAH has sent are kafirs

No its not..... Because killing another human being is allowed only for two reason, Spreading Fitna (For which we are no one to decide the boundry of fitna neither the so called hypocrites ulema of this era) and 2nd if the person being killed have blood on his hands.
Sir Ulema has right to decide first and secondly Death is for rape, murder of innocent, blasphemy, adultery and apostasy Sir these are reasons which are pretty clear from Quran and Sunnah

Secularism is kufr complete kufr please first you go and study meaning of secularism than sir right me back in secularism you don't decide according to Quran and Sunnah you keep them aside and ALLAH has said those who don't decide according to what ALLAH has sent are kafirs

Sir Ulema has right to decide first and secondly Death is for rape, murder of innocent, blasphemy, adultery and apostasy Sir these are reasons which are pretty clear from Quran and Sunnah

Would love to see the source....then we'll talk about others

jo chezen ap nay mention ke hain in ka source dena pasand karen gay???
ya ye ap ka version hai islam ka ??

aur jehad aur Qital ka hukam jo Quran pak main aya hai us k bary main janab k kya khayalat hain ??
ya woh ab modren time main apply nahi hotey ?? nauzubillah

jo chezen ap nay mention ke hain in ka source dena pasand karen gay???
ya ye ap ka version hai islam ka ??

aur jehad aur Qital ka hukam jo Quran pak main aya hai us k bary main janab k kya khayalat hain ??
ya woh ab modren time main apply nahi hotey ?? nauzubillah

If you want to go tht way.....Lets go that way....

Jehad ka huqam hai....Jihad kis key hukam par shuru ho ga....??? Ummah key leader...right? now tell me who is leader of this broken, confused, illeterate, divided ummah.... Saudis? the one supporting killing in other Islamic state syria or Iranian who are mostly shia and we've all heard sunni calling them Kafir. Maybe taliban who shoot girls because they want to study.

Jihad stats at home.... Start a jihad against your fear to talk against taliban.... I remember you are the one who kept calling Malala attack a drama...

Islam fits perfectly in all era....

Read this this is for blasphemy

Read what....???

I really want to improve my knowledge.... So please post the source

The moderator of that website is the biggest troll I was reading the comments and he takes the discussion from Quaid to Malala being not a child and should be treated as enemy SPY or Soldier....

Its quite sad to actually see these attention seekers, these people should visit shrinks for treatment.

If you want to go tht way.....Lets go that way....

Jehad ka huqam hai....Jihad kis key hukam par shuru ho ga....??? Ummah key leader...right? now tell me who is leader of this broken, confused, illeterate, divided ummah.... Saudis? the one supporting killing in other Islamic state syria or Iranian who are mostly shia and we've all heard sunni calling them Kafir. Maybe taliban who shoot girls because they want to study.

Jihad stats at home.... Start a jihad against your fear to talk against taliban.... I remember you are the one who kept calling Malala attack a drama...

Islam fits perfectly in all era....

to ap ka matlab kehny ka yeh samjha main ke filhal jehad nahi ho sakta???
kun k ab ameer ul momneen to aain gay nahi .
next
ap nay source nahi dia jo ap nay pehli post main kaha

aur main nay Qital ka lafz is liye istamal kia k liberals jehad ko apny liye more letey hain . nafs ka jehad. taleem ka jehad. main nay Qital ka lafz use kia hai .

i will still call it a drama until i get strong proofs

to ap ka matlab kehny ka yeh samjha main ke filhal jehad nahi ho sakta???
kun k ab ameer ul momneen to aain gay nahi .
next
ap nay source nahi dia jo ap nay pehli post main kaha

aur main nay Qital ka lafz is liye istamal kia k liberals jehad ko apny liye more letey hain . nafs ka jehad. taleem ka jehad. main nay Qital ka lafz use kia hai .

i will still call it a drama until i get strong proofs

2:178

Quran.... Please read it with context....

Can't find any straight forward verse on fitna but i am searching....but if i dont it will make only 1 reason for killing another human.... Murder...

Back
Top Bottom