What's new

What is this idiocity? BRITS RADICALS JOIN CAMPAIGN AGAINST Malala

Sharia for Pakistan by sitting in UK...

I want to see how the "ghairat" brigade of PDF will respond to this, who is too busy taking side with HAMAS!

Sir it may be a crime by Pakistani standard but not by Islam and for Muslim he had to see what Islam says about things not Pakistan secondly Pakistan Constitution has many many laws which are not according to Islam but Malala thing which they are looking forward to do that is really very stupid :hitwall:

Sir as far as we are concerned its Pakistan first :pakistan:, religion along with every thing else is secondary.

Oh gimme a BREAK, sitting in UK, enjoying all the luxuries of life & want to implement Shariah in another country.... . i've had enuff of these dramay baaz, do number molvi's....STOP THIS TOPI DRAMA ..

Oh gimme a BREAK, sitting in UK, enjoying all the luxuries of life & want to implement Shariah in another country.... . i've had enuff of these dramay baaz, do number molvi's....STOP THIS TOPI DRAMA ..

like your avatar.. i am a big fan of angry birds

So said someone supporting Hamas terrorism in Israel..epic..just..epic..the heights of hypocrisy !

Sir it may be a crime by Pakistani standard but not by Islam and for Muslim he had to see what Islam says about things not Pakistan secondly Pakistan Constitution has many many laws which are not according to Islam but Malala thing which they are looking forward to do that is really very stupid :hitwall:

Yes, another Mullah troll of the forum.
If you love Islam soo much please make yourself a home in Arabian dessert.

We can either have Pakistan or Islam, and we choose to have the country over religion.

Time to kick religion out of politics!

And give me a break..Sheikh Omar Bakri who paid for his daughter breast implants so she can dance at a night club..Mullah economy not working well!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...Yasmin-Fostok-is-a-pole-dancer-in-London.html

most of the british Pakistanis have the mindset of an islamic pakistani terrorist like hafiz saeed....such british pakistanis should be shot dead in the streets of the UK

Nope not most u rss hindu. most Pakistanis are involved in crime due to economic crisis, shariah is last thing they care about so piss off u veg burger. burning babri masjid is not terrorism.

Anjum choudry sure smokes some very high quality weed :lol:

he must be picking it up in 9 barz = blueberry.

Nope not most u rss hindu. most Pakistanis are involved in crime due to economic crisis, shariah is last thing they care about so piss off u veg burger. burning babri masjid is not terrorism.

Yep , More than 60 percent of Pakistanis in U.K. are below poverty Level .

Yep , More than 60 percent of Pakistanis in U.K. are below poverty Level .

too right. this is shining india.

indian_poor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom