What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did i say it failed idiot?

Looks whose posting like a fool.. first it was a tourist sticker,thn it was govt buses and now ur stupid excuse is a metro... n when i told u it islo didnt need one.. u started posting foolishness~! But well wat more can be expected frm a person like urself!

Just look at ur childish posts....

Just rewind your post and you will find my posts mature, idiot... Can you deny that you started the comparison, and Now You say my posts are childish, get a life dude,seriously, take a chill pill and go to sleep...

lol for making our subcontinent cities look like those in west we have to close them will huge walls..just like DLF city Gurgaon.
otherwise our cities wont be called as perfect.

Islo traffic:azn:

main.php
This is the picture of the area shown in the above picture of yours. May be there was a special event, most probably protest against the government that day - as we saw many protests in recent years when the public was marching towards Islamabad. Otherwise in normal situation its always like this

Faizabad_Interchange.jpg

heeeheee
+infinity
thats why they pretend to be Indians in USA
-------
btw i have never been to delhi but my friend tells me that it has improved so much in past few years..
i would like to visit Delhi someday :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pindi is supposed to be the costly suburb of Islo, is it not? Just as Gurgaon is of Delhi. ;)

The pic was taken after roads were blocked by PPP govt... its an interchange in rawalpindi.

N no its rawalpindi is a city itself... its called the twin of isloo.

Well in Bay area, All pakistani restaurants write Indian and Pakistani restaurant.
I have not seen a single Indian restaurant using pakistan name.

Islamabad is Natural beauty :)

New Delhi is defiently the famous one out of them lot.

But the true cities of Sotuh Asia ia Karachi and Mumbai they some up South Asia rise :)

^ This crap has been debated before, and more importantly, it's not relevant to this thread.

yes it is not relevent to this thread i agree
but it will come up unless those who keep on bringing up "indian'sinferiority complex" stuff in every thread are banned.
seriously just listen to your own news channels sometimes
--------------------------
while i do agree that islamabad may be the better capital city but in terms of amenities New Delhi is miles ahead

Islamabad has so many similarities with Chandigarh, both are planned cities, both located on footsteps of Himalaya, So much greenary.

But I dont consider it as city, its like very big office or head quater. Such cities have no soul. You dont feel emotionally attached.

Delhi has undergone so many developments in last decade, now its one of greenest city in South Asia and Infrastructure is top notch.

Islamabad has so many similarities with Chandigarh, both are planned cities, both located on footsteps of Himalaya, So much greenary.

But I dont consider it as city, its like very big office or head quater. Such cities have no soul. You dont feel emotionally attached.

Delhi has undergone so many developments in last decade, now its one of greenest city in South Asia and Infrastructure is top notch.

I agree with you..
talking about capitol cities how about capitals of states?
from my city mumbai capital of Maharashtra

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=507207&page=11

I agree with you..
talking about capitol cities how about capitals of states?
from my city mumbai capital of Maharashtra

33241032.jpg

aahhh i love this city man seriously i just cant get enough of it just love to sit in marine drive for hours

aahhh i love this city man seriously i just cant get enough of it just love to sit in marine drive for hours

me too :)
i am so lucky that marine drive is just one min away from where i am doing my college project internship :)
i can sit there for hours with my gf

This just is heavenly :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is something about islamabad that no other city in the world possesses (btw i live in new york city and i'm saying that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom