What's new

What is Status Quo in India

Do people here even understand the meaning of word 'being Secular'??

Secularism is complete dissociation of religion and the state. Religion is private matter.
A secular state will not interfere in matters of religion, nor will let region interfere in the matters of the state.

India was founded as secular republic(though it still far from becoming one), she shall always strive to be one.

Aur banega bhi nahi, abhi bhagwan ne utni budhi nahi di hai hame. :rofl:

What about those who practice Ancestor Worship?
No such concept as ancestor worship in Indian culture.

There is, there are households which have kul-devs or kul-devis. While it doesn't boil down to the worship of immediate ancestors, as such it is derived from mythical progenitors of specific clans.

Last edited:
We know that Indian Constituition and the preamble is sacrosanct.

But we all see that all the idealistic principles mentioned in the constitution are bashed left right centre right from corruption to etc etc.

I do agree that there is a dire need for a well intented and positive spirited status quo presence like the Indian constitutions and Judiciary to exist.

But if the pseudo secularism and shameless minority appeasement keep going on,will the whole of India repent like Kerala & Bengal do so now?

Is it time to demand a proper amendment of the constitution and demand a dharmic republic of Bharat instead of the verbose republic that India has become.

So, will the minorities have voting rights in a 'dharmic republic of Bharat'? If yes, then how a 'dharmic republic of Bharat' will help solving the issue of pseudo secularism and shameless minority appeasement?

And we have to first decide whether the appropriate spelling should be "Dharmic" or "Dharmik" before we declare our country a 'dharmic republic of Bharat', otherwise we might even have a nation divided between the 'believers' of two different spellings, resulting into massive bloodbath and creation of new vote banks.

of course they ll have all rights,except covert means to convert people and multiple nikah for miyan log.

We know that Indian Constituition and the preamble is sacrosanct.

But we all see that all the idealistic principles mentioned in the constitution are bashed left right centre right from corruption to etc etc.

I do agree that there is a dire need for a well intented and positive spirited status quo presence like the Indian constitutions and Judiciary to exist.

But if the pseudo secularism and shameless minority appeasement keep going on,will the whole of India repent like Kerala & Bengal do so now?

Is it time to demand a proper amendment of the constitution and demand a dharmic republic of Bharat instead of the verbose republic that India has become.
:drag::crazy_pilot:

fear not my friend! Me on my way!
i guess you will need a bigger one for fat bastard dilli:devil:

You are right.I dont know more about Bengal except Kerala is too better than Bengal.But what is her problem ?
I dont know she suddenely showed up with theocratic mentality and talking about Hindu country.
he/she is from our neighboring TAMILNATTU..and most of these Kerala bashers are either full tamils like bronxbull or half tamils like aps/indrani...and they uses each and every occasions to insult Kerala,Marxists and malayalis...but keeps utter silence on the various caste conflict in their own state Tamilnattu...don't you heard about the recent jihadi uprising in ramanthapuram,where non Muslims are denied permission to enter in a Muslim majority village. and the wide spread conversation of hinduss to Christianity in kanyakumari dist(where Christian percentage reached to 48%)...and recent caste rivalry in markanam,darmapuri,where a dalit boy was brutally murdered by high caste hindus because he married a girl from high caste and also hundreds of dalit houses were burned...and the hatred speeches of dravida fanatics against the Kannadigas and malayalis living in Tamilnadu..
now these so called protectors of hindus keeps mum on these happening in Tamilnadu and posting crap against Kerala...

You had a chance at 1947 to make the Hindu land "pure"(pure as in 100% pure). but, now it is tough luck. may be with a leader reminiscent of Hitler gaining power, Raama Rajya can be established at the expense of 25 crore dead Infidels. If your monkey parivar leader wants to implement so, please gave us minorities a free passage so that we can escape from 5000 year old vedic civilization re-implementation done by fanatic Swayam sevaks.

Last edited:
he/she is from our neighboring TAMILNATTU..and most of these Kerala bashers are either full tamils like bronxbull or half tamils like aps/indrani...and they uses each and every occasions to insult Kerala,Marxists and malayalis...but keeps utter silence on the various caste conflict in their own state Tamilnattu...don't you heard about the recent jihadi uprising in ramanthapuram,where non Muslims are denied permission to enter in a Muslim majority village. and the wide spread conversation of hinduss to Christianity in kanyakumari dist(where Christian percentage reached to 48%)...and recent caste rivalry in markanam,darmapuri,where a dalit boy was brutally murdered by high caste hindus because he married a girl from high caste and also hundreds of dalit houses were burned...and the hatred speeches of dravida fanatics against the Kannadigas and malayalis living in Tamilnadu..
now these so called protectors of hindus keeps mum on these happening in Tamilnadu and posting crap against Kerala...

Well then she show a typical Tamil mentality.Gosh she even try to explain your proverb from our malayalam and failed.

You had a chance at 1947 to make the Hindu land "pure"(pure as in 100% pure). but, now it is tough luck. may be with a leader reminiscent of Hitler gaining power, Raama Rajya can be established at the expense of 25 crore dead Infidels. If your monkey parivar leader wants to implement so, please gave us minorities a free passage so that we can escape from 5000 year old vedic civilization re-implementation done by fanatic Swayam sevaks.
Hey mister .Dont generalize the entire RSS because of some rogue ,drunken elements infiltrated in to RSS.
RSS already showed their patriotism when they help the Indian Army in all of our wars.Can you name any other organisation
that helped our IA in last 5 wars?
If you cant find any other organisation just Shut up.
The lady who post this BS thread is complete Hindu fanatic.But dont drag RSS in to this debate.

Well then she show a typical Tamil mentality.Gosh she even try to explain your proverb from our malayalam and failed.

Hey mister .Dont generalize the entire RSS because of some rogue ,drunken elements infiltrated in to RSS.
RSS already showed their patriotism when they help the Indian Army in all of our wars.Can you name any other organisation
The lady who post this BS thread is complete Hindu fanatic.But dont drag RSS in to this debate.

U want to talk of stereotypes now. I thought Marxism liberated all of you.

You dont need to argue with me.I know what is Hinduism and greatness of my religion.I am a BJP supporter and former RSS member.And I hate Marxism in it present condition

Again,it is the faith of the bureaucrats that they allow it,

Government has to allow it,because it is the faith of the majority.
Check your logic and stick to one definition of secularism. Pujas in government functions are non-secular practice under any European country's definition. Which proves my point that you cannot ask for European secularism when it comes to Muslims' or Christians' choices and relax the secularism when it comes to Hindu choices.

NDA had to so much so much in their 5 year mandate including foriegn sanctions/plane hijack/parliament attack and so on.
Sure give excuses. The NDA government's internal position actually strengthened as people rallied behind them during the sanctions and Kargil. All the bombast their right wing elements pack came to nothing when sane heads thought about what is the good thing for the nation(whether it is the plane hijack or not attacking Pak after Parliament attack).

what measures are they?
I have seen state government ads claiming development of Buddhist centres of learning. In Bodh Gaya for example.
Dharmic folks pay much more tax to India than others.
Again, the answer is secularism. Tax is for governance.

You dont need to argue with me.I know what is Hinduism and greatness of my religion.I am a BJP supporter and former RSS member.And I hate Marxism in it present condition
the more funny is that their so called 'tamil nattu dravida ideology' is purely based on atheism and marxism...the founding father periyar was a born atheist and constantly insulted Hinduism through his speeches and literary works.but taken a soft corner on islam and Christianity..even our karunanidhi named his 3rd son 'stalin'..

marxism played no role in it..
a hindu malayali feel more closer to a Christian malayali or a Muslim malayali than a Tamil hindu or a Gujarati hindu...
in Kerala cultural/linguistic ties play more than religious ties..i don't like Islam personally but that doesn't mean that i hate my malayali muslim brothers in Kerala...
any problem in that??

well there are hindutva groups more radical than RSS, that does not make RSS purely a 'cultural organization'.
They go around radicalizing hindus across India, even in places without much minority population.

Back
Top Bottom