What is going on in Middle East ?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1234473_535926756462140_671285240_n.jpg

@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar @Antibody @RazPaK and others
Every thing written is not true but shows complex situation the middle east is in

Last edited by a moderator:
I never read the paper after eating my chevda/chanachur ... :cheesy:
ontopic: yeah ... its confusing. :pop:

Islam polluted it.

Before Islam, there were Persian and Egyptian empires.

Islam eventually brought stagnation to all.

Now Muslims want to sweep the board and bring the same to Israel.

Islam polluted it.

Before Islam, there were Persian and Egyptian empires.

Islam eventually brought stagnation to all.

Now Muslims want to sweep the board and bring the same to Israel.
Check the history books,islam was there all the time.
Evry fkng time you people blame Islam,blame the people doing it and leave Islam out of it.
So Malaysian,Indonesian,Thai,Birma etc all sent muslims to whipe out Isreal?

Division, imbalance

Coming off the colonial period, going into dictator rule for decades has left the middle East unbalanced

Change is occurring and change brings chaos

But this change is desperately neccersary regardless of the chaos it brings

The jews are living on borrowed time and want the status quo to continue that's why they support eg the Egyptian military

We need a New World Order.

The current world order is throwing everything off, we have emerging powers changing the status of the old order.

we also have non-state actors, like Taliban, AL Qaeda, FSA, etc... making a mess.

We have social media, and global awakening, the old order is no longer working...

If this continues expect World War III, to establish a New Order.

The current world order is throwing everything off, we have emerging powers changing the status of the old order.

we also have non-state actors, like Taliban, AL Qaeda, FSA, etc... making a mess.

We have social media, and global awakening, the old order is no longer working...

If this continues expect World War III, to establish a New Order.

I hope this new world order is not the one referred by Clinton.

NOOOOOOO

No new world order. We don't need anyone or anything more than ourselves
Best politician should come up and change their country so we work together , including Israel.
We need everyone for making this region a center of culture, business.
Don't forget we have a great civilization past. We need to wake up. No need to copy another model and no need to have any master and no need to have a leader . Let's grow up.

I hope this new world order is not the one referred by Clinton.

lol.......

No one knows what the New World order will be like, but since America is not the sole superpower , other actors can make decisions.

NOOOOOOO

Best politician should come up and change their country so we work together , including Israel.
Don't forget we have a great civilization past. We need to wake up. No need to copy another model and no need to have any master and no need to have a leader . Let's grow up.

Yeah, I know. I'm not talking about changing our ancient civilization.

I'm just saying because of mistakes America made in the Middle East and because of emerging world powers, the Old world order is no longer working.

So, there has to be war to bring a New World Order.

There can't be multiple Superpowers, or there will be constant war, or proxy wars all over the place.

This is just a fact about our civilization throughout history.

NOOOOOOO

If ever a new world order,we should never give her(the cat) any weapons or a military position,she would whipe out evryone objecting/protesting.

If ever a new world order,we should never give her(the cat) any weapons or a military position,she would whipe out evryone objecting/protesting.

Excuse me?

No, I'm a nice kitten I don't scratch.

I only bite and scratch in self defense.

Now, get into the gas chamber.:)

Back
Top Bottom