What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

I don't even bother to give details since it will fly over the head, as it seems to have done. Many a time, the information has been given.

Conveniently ir escapes their mental radar our missiles, satellites, A tk systems, optics, etc.

Or the fact that Jaguar and Land Rover are Indian owned!

Or that the world's largest steel producer is an Indian owned company.

Possibly, it helps their metabolism to gripe and grouse against India and then partake in their nasta.

However, you have got to grant it to Bangaldeshis, they run all the so called Indian restaurants in London with their excellent Syhleti cooks.

Acting all cool and hippy then the usual whining.
Let me ask, does owning Jaguar makes it an Indian manufacturer(like some of you say)?

Well the French don't say Nissan is a french car

Mademoiselle.

Let me ask, does owning Jaguar makes it an Indian manufacturer(like some of you say)?

Mademoiselle.
'

My problem with you all, is either you are not too well 'equipped' in the English language, or you have ants in your pants, and so you don't read what is written and jump up and hit the keyboard, thinking you are awfully smart and clever.

There is a lot of difference between Indian owned and Indian designed and produced!

Only those who do not understand the language and its nuances or the totally blind make such mistakes in comprehension.

And it amusing that you get congratulated for being a trifle blind/ not well equipped to comprehend the difference!

BTW, I don't whine and I daresay I blame Bangladesh for all the ills of India.

I don't have to actually, since Bangladesh does not blip on the radar with the intensity that would catch the attention. It is merely an occasional faint blip that causes no excessive concern.

It is only when the Bangladeshis whine about India being their cause of not being the Horn of Plenty, that I am amused and all I do, is append a few facts to help you on your way.

BTW, it is not 'acting cool and hippy'. It is 'acting cool and hip'!

And the Point is? :lol:
You my friend, should dig out at times,
Its not the 18th or 19th century, there's no empire,
there's no queen of England.

Mademoiselle.

Well Jaguar is a dead fish in the pond. How many ever drove a Jaguar? It is shittier than Ford who owned it and became a white elephant for that company. Why TATA wanted it? I have no idea. Ford probably thought Lincoln was not enough for their luxury class vehicle. I seen Jaguar getting break down within a year.

Jaguar is nothing in front of Mecedeze. Only BMW has some edge over Mercedeze. Why somebody wants to pay the price of Benz for a Jaguar when he can own a Benz?

Well Jaguar is a dead fish in the pond. How many ever drove a Jaguar? It is shittier than Ford who owned it and became a white elephant for that company. Why TATA wanted it? I have no idea. Ford probably thought Lincoln was not enough for their luxury class vehicle. I seen Jaguar getting break down within a year.

The Germans are doing pretty well when it comes
to efficiency. Remember there was a time when the Malaysians
bought off the damned Lamborghini? Quite a sad news it was
back then.

'

My problem with you all, is either you are not too well 'equipped' in the English language, or you have ants in your pants, and so you don't read what is written and jump up and hit the keyboard, thinking you are awfully smart and clever.

There is a lot of difference between Indian owned and Indian designed and produced!

Only those who do not understand the language and its nuances or the totally blind make such mistakes in comprehension.

And it amusing that you get congratulated for being a trifle blind/ not well equipped to comprehend the difference!

I don't have to actually, since Bangladesh does not blip on the radar with the intensity that would catch the attention. It is merely an occasional faint blip that causes no excessive concern.

It is only when the Bangladeshis whine about India being their cause of not being the Horn of Plenty, that I am amused and all I do, is append a few facts to help you on your way.

Renault has 50% stake in Nissan. This gives them a controlling interest in the company. Nissan itself owns only 15% of the joint-venture with no voting rights.

So integra's point about Nissan was valid.

Similar story with Jaguar and Land Rover, but instead, they are 100% owned by Tata.

Sorry, but I don't know how to respond to another person's arrogance.

What do you call this then bro; you are blaming BD for all your misfortunes. If that is not whining then what is? Do you even believe all that comes out of your mouth?

You actually are blaming a country with a 10th of your population and GDP for "all the ills of India". What exactly do you expect from us? Educate all those pathetically uneducated people like you that ill-fated India happens to have? You live in a world of fantasy and hatred. Try to make some sense here bro. What exactly do you gain from these stupid accusations? Do you not have anything better to do with your time?

Grow up brother, grow up.

Jaguar is nothing in front of Mecedeze. Only BMW has some edge over Mercedeze. Why somebody wants to pay the price of Benz for a Jaguar when he can own a Benz?

It was white elephant for ford but after tata bought it, its fortune has changed for the better. Have you seen the latest figures of sale?
It has been a really good(but risky) buy for them. 1 year back they were talking about cutting staff and asking UK govt for money.
Now, they are planning for new factory in UK and new jobs here. Good for tata, good for UK.

It was white elephant for ford but after tata bought it, its fortune has changed for the better. Have you seen the latest figures of sale?
It has been a really good(but risky) buy for them. 1 year back they were talking about cutting staff and asking UK govt for money.
Now, they are planning for new factory in UK and new jobs here. Good for tata, good for UK.

European and American big names are all sitiing on their worldwide reputation. Ultimately they lose out due to highly inefficient management and complacency. It is Asian companies that buy them and re-invigorate. TATA is another of these vibrant companies playing big in the international arena. It is an welcome move.

However, Indians should not feel complacent about it. Because TATA buys sick companies with dollar from India and invigorate them. In this process India is giving away its hard earned dollar to europe via TATA which earns its money with Indians' sweat.

In a way, India is losing a little bit of its strength. In reality, big Indian companies should invest more of their money in India that will create more goods and employ more people. TATA's buying abroad is almost an act of horse racing by a poor man.

European and American big names are all sitiing on their worldwide reputation. Ultimately they lose out due to highly inefficient management and complacency. It is Asian companies that buy them and re-invigorate. TATA is another of these vibrant companies playing big in the international arena. It is an welcome move.

However, Indians should not feel complacent about it. Because TATA buys sick companies with dollar from India and invigorate them. In this process India is giving away its hard earned dollar to europe via TATA which earns its money with Indians' sweat.

In a way, India is losing a little bit of its strength. In reality, big Indian companies should invest more of their money in India that will create more goods and employ more people. TATA's buying abroad is almost an act of horse racing by a poor man.

Welcome to the world of global market place. Tata investment in UK will ultimately means more jobs in UK and in return the profits can be invested back in India. It will give the company global exposure and new markets for its products.

We Bangladeshi should not allow Transit facilities to India because India has proven itself as an untrustworthy friend. During the liberation war, while helping Bangladesh liberation, it secretly built the Farakka dam. It did it with Mujib govt. to sign for 40 days test but it has been 40 years that Bangladesh has been deprived of its agreed water.

During Mujib time, the Rakkhi Bahini head was an Indian.The trade deficit was huge. The jute head quarter was transferred to Delhi. With the Mujib -Indira pact river demarcation based on the mid current was a farce. Bangladesh is losing land. It is now a serious problem.

Invisibleman,'

Can you visibly tell as to what Bangladesh is doing to counter Indian interference?

And what should it do to emasculate India?

In Bangladesh a Jaguar maybe too expensive to own.

Do you have Range Rover.

The Jaguar in the West is a icon to show you have arrived.

And the Point is? :lol:
You my friend, should dig out at times,
Its not the 18th or 19th century, there's no empire,
there's no queen of England.

It is English and current English.

It is not a second or third language desperation as in Bangaldesh!

No wonder you cannot comprehend.

Understandable.

If 'Modern English' is cool and hippy as you have stated, then it is so modern that it has still not found a place in the English lexicon.

Hippy is a Jack who look like a Jill and smells like a John.

Are you that by being 'cool and hippy'?

Smelling like a John and being cool and hippy?

Back
Top Bottom