What's new

What if TALIBAN become MASTERS overnight?

Captain03

what if? lol what if the queen of england had testicles? she would be king right?

she would be a case of CAH and would be a KWEEN?:rofl:

Why the **** would you want Talibans to control Pakistan in the first place if you are patriotic Pakistani?Secondly US can hit any country in the world.You seriousely underestimate Americans.Their Army, Air Force and Navy was trained to fight Soviets which was far bigger then any other Army in the world and US Army was still better then Soviet Army.

Never wanting TALIBAN to be masters but would like to see REAL MEN taking the reins. There is a huge difference between being a 'real patriot' & being 'self-professed patriot'. The only reason I think that TALIBAN can really take over is because they are ready to die for whatever they believe in( right or wrong can be discussed) while mere sheep can only bow to whoever is weilding the stick.

Topic starter ur behaving like a american idiot and their think-tanks who usually say tht :D

Topic starter ur behaving like a american idiot and their think-tanks who usually say tht :D

Dont care about what AMERICANS or their THINK TANK thinks? Thats of no value. There is only one POWER & no-one else

Those cowards only attack from where they are sure nothing is going to hit back. Take example of IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN. And there also there needle in the haystack technology has not been able to achieve anything. PAKISTAN is not that case. They will try first to strip us of everything ,thanks to NRO injected MIR JAFFARS & SADIQs, then only they can dare :pakistan:

oh really?

and how would you hit back if US and NATO decided to bomb you? throw nuclear bombs at their embassies?:rofl:

be realistic, you cant take them on ... irrespective of what your ego says

oh really?

and how would you hit back if US and NATO decided to bomb you? throw nuclear bombs at their embassies?:rofl:

be realistic, you cant take them on ... irrespective of what your ego says

Lot of US & NATO's doggies around next door and reachable :sniper:

lol i ask mullah omar to give me the post of foreign minister....and i sit around telling every country in the world don't make us whip your as*:crazy:

Taliban rule will be losers heaven. Sleep all night no worry about jobs. Make mud house no worries about any bills. All need just wear mullah tradition dress...shower or no shower no problem. Taliban fashion designers will make short shalwar and long kameez and beautiful burqa for women. No need for progress. If need money invade some Indian religious place bring some gold and cash out for another few years.....life will be so simple, all i need will be latest model camel.....

Taliban rule will be losers heaven. Sleep all night no worry about jobs. Make mud house no worries about any bills. All need just wear mullah tradition dress...shower or no shower no problem. Taliban fashion designers will make short shalwar and long kameez and beautiful burqa for women. No need for progress. If need money invade some Indian religious place bring some gold and cash out for another few years.....life will be so simple, all i need will be latest model camel.....

I have been to best elite school in PAKISTAN. Been to abroad for studies. Nowadays live in the most posh locality in LAHORE , from where our PM private residence is just a few yards away. I am willing to sacrifice all for the MUD HOUSES & Camels if I can be a member of free nation where no one can question our dignity & honour.
Progress is not about getting & acquiring luxuries. I would like to qoute ISRAELI ex-PM GOLDA MEYER: HISTORY ONLY REMEMBERS CONQUERORS, NOT WHAT WAS ON THE FOOD TABLE.

Back
Top Bottom