What's new

What if India,Pakistan and China become friends?

^^^ actually , thats the truth.Desi's words have weight.

india - China still possible, but India Pakistan..unfortunately not so soon.

comeon desi ...always say something big here(that makes u look cool):azn:

ask me and my answer is atleast 2 centuries......atleast:smokin:

arry, bhai, the thing is, i don't like to pull things and make it complex, like smart people do on this forum. :D

I come straight to the point for the most of time. :tup:

India and china would have been friends despite 1962 , IF Pakistan wasn't in their. (no offense).

For Now, China sees Pakistan more important than India, because of India own mistakes.

Last edited:
What if Humans could fly? :P

Define: fly.

humans do fly. :D

17543.jpg

Last edited:
hi,
Every country men will feel theirs is the best and that is how it should be.. but the westerners who ruled us by divide and conquer policy in last century are doing the same even now. they support us externally and create trouble within us internally and sell their billon dollar arms and other things and keeps us checked by creating mistrust within us.
what wrong within us is we believed a stranger and we are quarelling amoung the brothers. forget our past, respect each other peoples emotions and solve our problems within ourselves. the westerners know our potential and they try to only seperate us because without us they will lose their importance.

hi pakistan, leave our politicians(indians) aside. we people of India look at you as our brothers truely. but only politicians are saying this and that and media speculates it as a big thing and you guys also belive.
if a stupid fool from our country speaks nonsense about your country will that mean we all have the same thought ?. the politicians need votes and they are speculating as if they are protecting the country from enemies and they are making idiotic comments.

think how united we are at the time of freedom struggle?? now we fight because of our divisions.ok leave the history. it cannot be changed.
with our enemity what we have earned? poverty and other issues.
think about how we can improve our selves. our countrys future,our childrens future.
choose a good leader who can address your daily problems, who can give you food and education,who can give you house and employment.

We would have 1 hockey team - no fighting..... o yes then we would all be happy with Kashmir too. No trolling. No having a cheap shot at each other.....

^^ its like taking a new birth- all innocence and respect :P-
Eventually they do get corrupted.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Let me up the anti- Pakistan India- Neverrrrrrr Everrrrrrrrrr Pee owe es es eye bee el ee :tup:- Good Day.

Back
Top Bottom