What's new

What happened to TEAM INDIA?

Melb,

Such a bad thing to say dude;you are better than that, He was a good person.
Person responsible for the defeat is certainly not woolmer,

Bangladesh won against India against odds they played well, But India is still not out of world cup yet.

Melb,

Such a bad thing to say dude;you are better than that, He was a good person.
Person responsible for the defeat is certainly not woolmer,

Dude i know, why every1 is taking it in a wrong sense, i have already explained above...........it is a sad newss for me 2. Atleast i can salute one guy who had some feelings:army: .

I think pakistani team were over confident they thought that they could beat a smaller team like irland. They are not bad they just thought to much of themselves. they will get over it and win the next world cup
hey just a guess. How often would it be if ireland we to win the world cup
i really do pray that they win it this will be the biggest upset in history

i think what really went wrong in both Indian-Pakistani team's is too much publicity bollywood style shohaib akther getting injured or doped or his usual attitude problem he has more publicity then sanjay dutt & the ganguly episode man that was more hit then any Indian politician's bio for the past 1 to 2 years tell me how many players of Australia , england , south Africa or new Zealand have that kind of larger then life image in & out of the screen even sri lanka looks more professional & sports-team
like then the soap opera type hysteria that we have made out of the Indian & Pakistani cricket team

Inzi is the worst captain pakistan ever got, lazy fat asshole. he is just such a ignorant moron, total waste of space in the Pakistani team. Pak is known to produce fiery players, miandad, Wasim,Waqar, Rameez, Sohail, Saed...uff what a team that was.

And now you have this idiot, i have supported Pakistan when they played against any other team other than India, but not anymore.

And for India, i wont criticise them. Bangaldesh truly played like a spirited team, their fielding, attacking batting and pace attack was world class. With the Green jersey it looked like the vintage Pakistani team. They trule won by being better than India on the day. India didnt have an answer.

Inzi is the worst captain pakistan ever got, lazy fat asshole. he is just such a ignorant moron, total waste of spacve in the Pakistani team. Pak is known to produce fieryy players, miandad, Wasim,Waqar, Rameez, Sohail, Saed...uff what a team was that.

And now you have this idiot, i have supported Pakistan when they played against anyother team other than India, but not anymore.

And for India, i wont criticise them. Bangaldesh truly played like a spirited team, their fielding, attacking batting and pace attack was world class. With the Green jersey it looked like the vintage Pakistani team. They trule won by being better than India on the day. India didnt have an answer.

I have to agree here with Bull on all accounts.
Inzi should retire, make place for yourger talent. Talent we have enough, you'll find it in any street or local playground throughout the country.

I have to agree here with Bull on all accounts.
Inzi should retire, make place for yourger talent. Talent we have enough, you'll find it in any street or local playground throughout the country.

I swear Pakistan is not pakistan without that arrogance and fire. And im sure they wont be any difficulty in finding new talent, its available in plenty all around the sub continent.

I swear Pakistan is not pakistan without that arrogance and fire. And im sure they wont be any difficulty in finding new talent, its available in plenty all around the sub continent.

Yea, this world cup we were like kittens!:disagree:

I like Inzi. He's one of my favorite bat for a very long time. I think he deserves a better farewell, maybe play last match at his homeground Multan with a special ceremony in the end of the match. Sad way to see a champion go.

You guys might hate him, but you can't argue with the record of 11,000 runs with healthy average and strike rate.

India still to go miles before I say they played WELL! I am waiting!
Inzi was good as a batsman, but a total failure as a captain, just like our Sachin, although due to different reasons. I think a fast bowler is always a good captain(Almost always). Aggressiveness, clarity of goal and targets, good communication skills etc. They are pre-requisite for a good captain. Normally a bowler have it in abundance. Don't know who is going to replace Inzy as a captain now. But a batsman captain is not going to help them more at the moment.
Kashif

Good victory, we now need to beat Lankans by a good margin or we still go home.

Records mean nothing. Winning world cup is everything. As a cricket lover I like to watch a good match but Indian record was so one sided it was really no match. With Pakistan out of WC, I can watch matches without any emotional involvement and not wait for the Over to finish for going to the toilet. Ha Ha

I sincerely hope India beat Sri Lanka; else Subcontinent Cricket would go the same way as Hockey. Just "Also ran" in the major events.
Not that I particularly want India to win the world cup; I simply dislike watching a one sided match; Can you imagine Bangla Desh and Australia in semis?? Bangal Desh may be a spirited team, but I hate to waste my sleep and watch a team getting licked. I like close finishes.

Its Bermuda people; Heck the world record aint worth it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom