What's new

What do indians think of the Chinese

captain Maximo

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
Also why doesn't India buy any Chinese Tech ? It's all American and Russian

all the bloody products are manufactured there, what do you mean we don't buy em.

If you mean military hardware, well its like asking USA to buy military tech from russia or vise-verse

all the bloody products are manufactured there, what do you mean we don't buy em.

If you mean military hardware, well its like asking USA to buy military tech from russia or vise-verse
So you guys do hate them

its not a hate hate situation, lets say its cold, bit of distrust among both countries. but we still have a $90 billion trade amongst us.
I read india blocked some chinese electronis from coming in

is it all from the war durring 1960's ?

Those were chinese manufactured phones which didnt have IMEI numbers and therefore could be used by terrorists to communicate and engage in anti-india activities as phone without IMEI numbers cannot be traced.

equipment for defence use from china isn't preferred and has never been bought. Yes and border dispute, n the fact china helping pakistan and acquiring bases around india, in bangladesh n sri lanka

equipment for defence use from china isn't preferred and has never been bought. Yes and border dispute, n the fact china helping pakistan and acquiring bases around india, in bangladesh n sri lanka

This is what I heard from the news where i am from about Sri Lanks; India goes in commits war crimes trains the Tamil Tigers China comes in builds docks and jobs for them makes India look like the bad guy?

What is the Indian view on the whole Tamil tigers thing

Also China's been inviting India to join the shanghai cooperation organisation whats the beef about

This is what I heard from the news where i am from about Sri Lanks; India goes in commits war crimes trains the Tamil Tigers China comes in builds docks and jobs for them makes India look like the bad guy?

What is the Indian view on the whole Tamil tigers thing

Also China's been inviting India to join the shanghai cooperation organisation whats the beef about

India fought the war for sri lanka, our prime minister was killed by tamil tigers, there are tamilians who sympathize innocent tamilians who got killed between the war of ltte and sri lankan govt. To ask for a neutral view both sri lankan govt and ltte were at fault and poor tamilian civilians died in between.

You don't build port with PLA navy ship docking do you ? Same way when india tries to build a port in Vietnam the chinese get aggressive.

Shanghai cooperation, India is an observer in it but there are no clear guidelines. I am sorry to stay, countries in Asia are still fighting territorial disputes among themselves and such cooperation will take time

+ve = workaholic people.:china:

one country which will stand against US in future

-ve= given up their religion :partay:
too much aggression against their small neighbors.

now dont finger toward India :cheesy:

One of those countries that we look up to in tearms of manufacturing.
Great food
We have our differences but we will work them out.

Back
Top Bottom