What's new

What countries are China's major allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever you say,turn back south Tibet first:azn:

really funny people.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh stop kidding around. Tibetans don't think that. It's only the "Chinese" that say this =). If you ask a true question, like you butt into India Pakistan on Kashmir, i'll tell you; Tibet would much rather be part of India than China.

:cheesy:

isn't word "india" come from local word "hindu"?that's what I mean.:what:

Offtopic rant. :blah::blah:

I choose label Indian as hindu just because it sounds funny.

Thank you for your intellectual post.
Being a new member, you need to approach some senior members to learn how to post. However it is a sad thing that you are given support from a senior member itself. :tsk:

to me ,all indian has only one religion----"democracy":cheers:

I think I need to be higher IQ to understand this.

so many third bro...:coffee:

could they littlely controll their population?:what:or they would flood over any english websites

so many third bro...:coffee:

could they littlely controll their population?:what:or they would flood over any english websites

Look who's talking with the largest population in the world =)
and by population control, i'm guessing you are referring to CHINA who whip their citizens for having more than 1 kid. And Pakistan who make 10-12-14-20 babies.

This thread is getting offtopic now.........
with this :blah: :blah:

Buddy, china is not what you see in this forum, even a first std kid can understand that there are hardly any chinese in this forium, they dont have time to blame on India.... Visit china once and see there hospitality, U will then understand if the people in this forum are chinese or pakistanis.... I cannot resist to say that My grl friend is of chinese origin, I mean was born in shanghai....

Hahaha, that's what you get when you go after Shanhai chicks. Your fault, everyone know that they're bitchy as, and are just in it for the money, even the Yanks lol

Look who's talking with the largest population in the world =)
and by population control, i'm guessing you are referring to CHINA who whip their citizens for having more than 1 kid. And Pakistan who make 10-12-14-20 babies.

This thread is getting offtopic now.........
with this :blah: :blah:

You don't get whipped, you get to keep the child but you're fined at the same time. Not little, but not too much. Get in touch with the truth before opening one's traps ;)

You don't get whipped, you get to keep the child but you're fined at the same time. Not little, but not too much. Get in touch with the truth before opening one's traps ;)

I didn't mean it literally =)
Thanks for correcting me anyways. :tup:

any indian trick is ignored to me.how did you make it to survive and post 1000 among so many genius third bro.?

Brother, i don't know how i made it, may be those brothers help me

out, think about it , our ratio with them 1000>1, one post of yours,

ten from them, i call it Indian gang raid. Their random trick, taking turn

provoking you, when you are pissed to fire back, they report you and

try to get you banned, but don't worry, as long as you don't cross

the line (racist remarks), you will be fine.

Once you get use to it, it can be fun, a little advice, you can never win

an agurment with them, you need to hit them where it hurt with facts

you can find everything you need from the net. Good luck brother.

:china::cheers::china:

Brother, i don't know how i made it, may be those brothers help me

out, think about it , our ratio with them 1000>1, one post of yours,

ten from them, i call it Indian gang raid. Their random trick, taking turn

provoking you, when you are pissed to fire back, they report you and

try to get you banned, but don't worry, as long as you don't cross

the line (racist remarks), you will be fine.

Once you get use to it, it can be fun, a little advice, you can never win

an agurment with them, you need to hit them where it hurt with facts

you can find everything you need from the net. Good luck brother.

:china::cheers::china:

Why do you have to pick on the Indian stereotypes. I say the Chinese here are the ones provoking action and are always making racist remarks against Indians.

I am totally surprised by the jealousy i am reading in these posts, towards china!

Just wanted to clarify couple of things...

1) Everyone in the world knows and accepts that china is a rising superpower! It is inevitable and it is only a matter of time before china will overtake the USA and become the new superpower. This is in spite of china not having any 'true' friends/allies, as according to quite afew of you on here! Even the close allies(USA, India, Russia, Japan etc) collectively are unable to currently stop china in its tracks. This only goes to show how good china really is! So, you guys should actually credit china and learn from it, instead of being jealous!

2) Quite afew people are trying to portray that China and Pakistan are not 'genuine' friends/allies and they are only using each other.
The simple fact is... China and pakistan are more than friends - they are brothers! We have a very special and unique relationship which most countries would die for! There is mutual respect and trust on both sides.
Some countries only use each other as and when they want and are only 'allies' when it suits them and then they move on to the next 'ally' (mentioning no names!). Others are only allies at government level...
E.g. The Japanese/american are 'allies'...The governments may have a good relationship but the people of japan don't want their 'ally' to have any of their forces on it's soil!
In contrast, China and Pakistan have a very good relationship not only at government level but even at people level! Every pakistani is proud to have china as a true friend and wishes the best for china. And as far as i know, its the same feeling over at china!

This is a fact and no one can change that. So, get over yourselves and cut the BS and stop trying to portray we are not true friends. You can try and divide us with your propoganda as much as you like but NOTHING will ever change our friendship so get used to it!

:pakistan::cheers::china:

I am totally surprised by the jealousy i am reading in these posts, towards china!

Just wanted to clarify couple of things...

1) Everyone in the world knows and accepts that china is a rising superpower! It is inevitable and it is only a matter of time before china will overtake the USA and become the new superpower. This is in spite of china not having any 'true' friends/allies, as according to quite afew of you on here! Even the close allies(USA, India, Russia, Japan etc) collectively are unable to currently stop china in its tracks. This only goes to show how good china really is! So, you guys should actually credit china and learn from it, instead of being jealous!

2) Quite afew people are trying to portray that China and Pakistan are not 'genuine' friends/allies and they are only using each other.
The simple fact is... China and pakistan are more than friends - they are brothers! We have a very special and unique relationship which most countries would die for! There is mutual respect and trust on both sides.
Some countries only use each other as and when they want and are only 'allies' when it suits them and then they move on to the next 'ally' (mentioning no names!). Others are only allies at government level...
E.g. The Japanese/american are 'allies'...The governments may have a good relationship but the people of japan don't want their 'ally' to have any of their forces on it's soil!
In contrast, China and Pakistan have a very good relationship not only at government level but even at people level! Every pakistan is proud to have china as a true friend and wishes the best for china. And as far as i know, its the same feeling over at china!

This is a fact and no one can change that. So, get over yourselves and cut the BS and stop trying to portray we are not true friends. You can try and divide us with your propoganda as much as you like but NOTHING will ever change our friendship so get used to it!

:pakistan::cheers::china:

Well said, brother; Long Live China and Pakistan Friendship
:pakistan::pakistan::cheers::china::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom