What's new

What are you thankful for?

No, I mean, through fearing doing bad things of God, you love Him. I am very thankful of God. It's not about living in fear.

Think about it. Would you avoid doing bad things for someone you love?

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Oh, sorry, I meant Pakistan 2nd.

But yes, religion first.

1st India
2nd India
3rd India
4th India
5th Family
6th Girlfriend :P
7th Friends
8th urmm,maybe Religion

Thankful for being a Pakistani and being healthy and more privileged than the billions of people living in poverty.

But most importantly I am thankful to Pakistan for giving me everything.

I am thankful to god for giving me my commonsense. Who knows, without it i could have opted religion over my parents and my country.

i wannna thank my parents for bringing me into this world.
krishna/allah/god for giving me this life
my friends and family.

on another level i wanna thank the following:

1. G W Bush for being dumbest prez in the world and giving us many momnets to cherish (laugh). the iraqis and afghanis might hate u but we love u r goofy ways.

2. mullahs for still allowing women to study and work with us. girls add lot of warmth to our personality. a gals face can sure cheer one up after boss's scolding.

3. india tv for informing us ghosts do exist and they live peacefully amongst us.

4. star news for their "sansani" show. chain se sona hai to jaag jao. we sure are awake wen this show is on and enjoy its crappy content.

5. indian politicians and road contractors for not completing/repairing roads on time. there sure is no better way to digest kababs/biryanis/chikken tikkas then a long drive on indian road. our politicans believe it strengthens our digestive system.

6. i wanan thank FTV and ZOOM for not following advice of sushma swaraj. we love u guys and u r late night shows.

7. bollywood for producing 95% crap movies and 5 % good movies every year. we love crap movies. they are biggest confdence building measure between india and pak. good movies go over our head. so guys keep giving us more jhatkas and matkas.

I'm a little fuzzy on what to be thankful for, as I believe that what I (or what is perceived to be I) is a consequence of choices made over the ages (I strongly believe in reincarnation and the agelessness of the soul). I am a traveler on an eternal (but hopefully finite) path, and the last 35 years have been spent on this path in this body.

But if I had to put a point to it, I am thankful for being born healthy, reasonably intelligent, to wonderful parents in a free country, and having had the opportunity to see the world at a young age.

1st of all thankful to God for making this beautiful universe and bringing us in.
2nd,Parents for becoming the source for my birth.
3rd,Parents for making me a nice boy,giving me food,providing me shelter.
4rth,My teachers,for making me an educated person,making me aware of everything in the world.
5th,My sisters for always supporting me even if i am the one who's wrong :P
6th,my friends with whom i always share my joy and sorrow.
7th,Internet that always becomes a source to stay connected to my family and friends abroad.

I am thankful to god for giving me my commonsense. Who knows, without it i could have opted religion over my parents and my country.

Well then, I am thankful I have such a great religion that I may lay my life on it.
:cheers:

Mean something to you

what do you mean!

Aren't you thankful that you are educated, in good health, have wealth, etc?

There is something everyone can be thankful of

it's hard for me to put in words and i don't know why, but let me try.

well...why should i be thankful for all those things you mentioned above.
i am educated, ok. good, but i did it on my own. education is not something that really controls me or vice-versa.

so OK, so i don't thank things easily, i guess. i mean hell, i don't even know for whom should i be thankful for and why?
because they give good health, education and wealth?? i mean ca'mon, who gave all that? i achieved on my own.
if you referee to something like health that ohh, great health given to you.
but by who? if you answer god, well...i haven't seen him. if i started taking drugs right now, what would happen!

hopefully, somebody might get what i mean. :D i couldn't put it in words. it's just how i think!

In no specific order:

1. Health
2. Wealth
3. Religion
4. Nationality

There are more but I'm kinda in a hurry.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom