What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

something like it, but no musical parts.

here is the first part..
I would have missed it had you not posted it here.It was good.I liked all the 3 characters.And I take my words back,it doesnt look like a luv triangle(as of now).
Thanks once again!

Code:
http://play.baidu.com/?__m=mboxCtrl.playSong&__a=14919656&__o=/song/14919656||playBtn&fr=-1||www.baidu.com#loaded

Reminiscing...

Memories of learning classical guitar.

Memories of coast-to-coast road trips in the US...

200x200-000000-80-0-0.jpg
just dance by lady gaga

Dear alpha 1 this singer is satan worshiper

ok. I dont know. but she isn't teaching me satan worship or is she?

In iran such as these information is much and reachable everywher.I researchd about US singers most of them are satan worshiper[support by Israheli jewsh] from rihanan mily cyrus christiana aug and... If look to thier hand symblos in MT shows,they show satan worshiping signs.This gaga even abusiveness to Christ in her concerts and... Lady gaga concert banned in Indonesia 6-7 mounthes ago... If search on google u can find more about them.For xampl search lady gaga devil or satan or christina aug.. satan .

:pop: :close_tema: :enjoy:

th

th

th

th

th

th

Last edited:
In iran such as these information is much and reachable everywher.I researchd about US singers most of them are satan worshiper[support by Israheli jewsh] from rihanan mily cyrus christiana aug and... If look to thier hand symblos in MT shows,they show satan worshiping signs.This gaga even abusiveness to Christ in her concerts and... Lady gaga concert banned in Indonesia 6-7 mounthes ago... If search on google u can find more about them.For xampl search lady gaga devil or satan or christina aug.. satan .

:pop: :close_tema: :enjoy:

th

th

th

th

th

th

Your "research" tells you that most US singers are satan worshipers? With all due respect, you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Like you personally know the religious beliefs of every American singer? if the gentleman wants to listen to Lady GaGa, that's for him to decide. You hate America, that's fine. That doesn't mean everyone here buys into your batshit insane conspiracy nonsense.

In the mood for some Hip-hop...'Niggas in Paris' by Kanye & JayZ...love the synthesizer on this!

Back
Top Bottom