What's new

What Are Infractions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King Hamza

New Recruit

Reaction score
What Are infractions I wanna Know about them because I have received 2 infractions or what do you say infraction points.

What Are infractions I wanna Know about them because I have received 2 infractions or what do you say infraction points.

Think of them as tickets. When you get three you get banned. This was a better place a few years ago, when we didn't have this silly system. Of course there were less trolls here as well.

Lol you have posted only 17 posts n received 2 infractions, half century bhi puri nahi karoge dear

what do you guys actually know about the infractions what do they mean.

infractions were drug giving during hangover in pdf

Bachpan main kabhi masterji se chapaat khaya hai?

I found a video sample... enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

14 year old boy got two infrastions.................:cry:

It means, you make mistake. Don't make same mistake again next time, you have to follow policy and rules in this forum. Don't attack other personal or any nationalities.

If you receive more infractions, you will be likely banned permanently.

They are New Year Gift from the forum moderators... :azn:

On a serious note:

If any poster breaks forum rules, viz., Personal attack on any poster (instead of his/ her posts), use of foul or inappropriate language, racial comments, insults any nation or nationalities, posts useless and/ or off-topic posts etc. etc., then the moderators will issue either an warning or a infraction to him/her.

The infraction is usually valid for a certain period & carries some points. If within those periods, more infractions/ points are again issued to the same user, he/ she may get a temporary ban from the forum.

Alternatively, if the offence is very severe, the moderators may choose to ban the user directly instead of issuing infractions.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Regards.

The User Infraction system is designed to automate the management of misbehaving users. Infractions carry a point total that is awarded to users. When a user reaches pre-determined point levels, the system institutes automatic bans based on points or number of infractions received.

Most infractions are received by members for off topic posts and/or inappropriate language used where civil discourse is mandated by the management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom