What's new

"What about the Hundreds of Innocent People We are Killing With our Drone S

you need to the see the newspaper of 2008 feb (i do not remember the date) where mullah confirmed that he has nothing against Pakistan and and they are not allies with TTP ....... and kindly stop this riaz basra talk i know better than you what he was and what he was not...

mullah omer is in reality the amer ul munafqeein, who has no words. When US attack on Afghanistan after 911 he also said we don't leave kabul but left, we don't leave kandhar but fled after bombardment and leave all Pakistani fooled jihadi to be killed. One thing is very clear that he has killed Saadiq ganji (Iranian Ambbasador) in front of dozens of witness and has been fired by his own gun and arrested. He was punished life sentenced by supreme court but fled from jailed by police assistance. Do you want more to learn about riaz basra???
mullah omer has refused to handover riaz basra to our Minister Moin ud din haider , when he said to give him, he is punished by our court against murder cases.

Do you think people are fooled by your stupid falacy? TTP (tehreek taliban Pakistan) are 100% allies with mullah omer and called him ameer ul momeinein. Their allies terrorist laskar jhangvi, sipah shahba,tablighee etc all are working on same agenda. turn Ahle sunnat
to najdi or kill and kill every shia and other sects and believers. mullah omer was doing same job even before 911 in Afghanistan. Riaz basra ,murder of Iranian ambbasidor and several of shias was in mullah omer shelter before 911, fled after US attack in Afghanistan and had killed in Pakistan by his own villagers.

The post above has reaffirmed my claim. Mullah Omer and Haqqani Network have denounced TTP. I just hope and pray that people of Pakistan, my fellow countrymen realize the difference b/w Talibaan and TTP, realize the difference b/w our friends and our enemies.

mullah omer is in reality the amer ul munafqeein, who has no words. When US attack on Afghanistan after 911 he also said we don't leave kabul but left, we don't leave kandhar but fled after bombardment and leave all Pakistani fooled jihadi to be killed. One thing is very clear that he has killed Saadiq ganji (Iranian Ambbasador) in front of dozens of witness and has been fired by his own gun and arrested. He was punished life sentenced by supreme court but fled from jailed by police assistance. Do you want more to learn about riaz basra???
mullah omer has refused to handover riaz basra to our Minister Moin ud din haider , when he said to give him, he is punished by our court against murder cases.

I fear the day Mullah Omer decides to wage war against ignorant fools like you. Mullah Omer is the Ameer-ul-Momineen of the Talibaan, the freedom fighters who fought against the Soviets and who are fighting against US invasion. I don't have to defend Mullah Omer, people with even the smallest bit of common sense and knowledge know him and respect him.

Back
Top Bottom