What's new

What a comeback! Eleven months after the tsunami ravaged Japan

we need Pakistani / Indian nationalism not localism...

clearing debris from flat sraside terrain and from 2000 km away from sea up in the mountains are totally different things and cant be compared.
Bro, even 6 years time is not enough?

----------------

Some more from Japan:

020812_japan37.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

020812_japan36.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

020812_japan26.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

Source: http://photos.denverpost.com/mediac...early-one-year-after-deadly-tsunami/29106/#41

Never understood what these japanese people are made of...every now and then they prove themselves against all the odds instead of whining about their misfortunes.

They are common people, nothing more than that. I just want to boost the morales of depressed members here. People are born equal.

The Japanese nation has been frustrated by varieties of natural disasters since the first day of their identity came into being. Thus they bear the awe before the environment where they live, together with a spirit with which they are rebuilding their distructed homeland. Never give up the hope, as well as the tenet of talking less and doing more.

In Japan ,

The CODE of honor is so strong that people resign from Jobs if they find they made a big mistake , with out anyone even asking for resignation

Be it politician or a small teacher or a driver , or even a Yakuza

The CODE - and awareness of one's self in collective runs within their conscious

In South Asia the attitude is , if the electrical poll fell down , let the government fix it , if there is wall , put graffiti on it
If their is garbage by the home , let the "CLEANER" come else it will stay their piling up flies and insects , until a cleaner comes and touches the dirty stuff. Or I am a Zameen Dar , how can I sit with Kisan

I mean our Beloved or not so , Prime Minister does not pays a cent in Taxes but does he shows signs of shame or regret NO .. its his right , our political parties openly say "They have right to corruption on TV shows because its their turn"

Then you look at Japan , the Economy index , goes 2 points down , and the whole cabinet , resigns in shame and apologetic manner to whole nation

Not only that - they will also BOW down on hands and knees before whole nation on TV and in pictures in press release

Compare them to our Beggar leaders - besharam

One of the top thing we should learn from Japanese is , how to Take a Samurai Sword and get rid of Bad Genetically pool in our politics

Just must be a genetically difference

they resign but what happens afterwards?

Junichiro Koizumi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prime Minister Koizumi remained in his seat for years after resigning then arranged his son to fill his own seat when he retired for reals.

His father was also a politician and arranged to have him "elected".

So you tell me what "resigning" does :lol:

They are common people, nothing more than that. I just want to boost the morales of depressed members here. People are born equal.

The Japanese nation has been frustrated by varieties of natural disasters since the first day of their identity came into being. Thus they bear the awe before the environment where they live, together with a spirit with which they are rebuilding their distructed homeland. Never give up the hope, as well as the tenet of talking less and doing more.
In japan if you go for doing research, any person may come up to you and ask how your research is going to help their country. They care more about their resources than anyone. Its not about having less morale and doing less....its about responsibility as a citizen....and putting nation's honor on top. Every country's citizen have it but we are pointing out japanese peoples' morale, hard work etc.

In japan if you go for doing research, any person may come up to you and ask how your research is going to help their country. They care more about their resources than anyone. Its not about having less morale and doing less....its about responsibility as a citizen....and putting nation's honor on top. Every country's citizen have it but we are pointing out japanese peoples' morale, hard work etc.

I'm just pointing out more truths about Japanese nepotism and corruption.

Japanese work less hours than even Americans. Greeks work 12 hour days, 6 days per week, and are still poor, no wonder they're rioting now.

I'm just pointing out more truths about Japanese nepotism and corruption.

Japanese work less hours than even Americans. Greeks work 12 hour days, 6 days per week, and are still poor, no wonder they're rioting now.
Greece is bankrupt and Japan is third largest economy. Its called effective management and usage of limited resources and creating opportunities.

hmm, having a lightly populated coastal area stuck by a tsunami is "all the odds".
what is your problem dude? cant you even stand the praise of a resilient nation.japan might have done something to you people in second world war but now they are a peaceful country.stop talking your nonsense and if you want to whine do it somewhere else.:angry:

Greece is bankrupt and Japan is third largest economy. Its called effective management and usage of limited resources and creating opportunities.

Japan's financial situation is worse than Greece. The difference between Greece and Japan is that Greece foolishly joined the Eurozone and gave up its ability to print money, while Japan can just print money.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

what is your problem dude? cant you even stand the praise of a resilient nation.japan might have done something to you people in second world war but now they are a peaceful country.stop talking your nonsense and if you want to whine do it somewhere else.:angry:

how is it nonsense, Japan suffered a minor setback and want the whole world to bow at their feet. I donated to the tsunami fund but I deeply regret it since every cent that goes to Japan is a cent towards their military machine. If they truly cared about the tsunami victims htey would redirect their military funds to reconstruction instead of continue to buy US planes.

This is called national character. Japanese are immaculate.

[/QUOTE] how is it nonsense, Japan suffered a minor setback and want the whole world to bow at their feet. I donated to the tsunami fund but I deeply regret it since every cent that goes to Japan is a cent towards their military machine. If they truly cared about the tsunami victims htey would redirect their military funds to reconstruction instead of continue to buy US planes.[/QUOTE]
so you mean that not a single cent should be used in defence procurement when there is a need elsewhere else else.By your theory china should not have developed the DF series of missile in 80's becoz there was poverty in china. don't take it only in chinese perspective.its applied to India aswell.:confused:

how is it nonsense, Japan suffered a minor setback and want the whole world to bow at their feet. I donated to the tsunami fund but I deeply regret it since every cent that goes to Japan is a cent towards their military machine. If they truly cared about the tsunami victims htey would redirect their military funds to reconstruction instead of continue to buy US planes.
Minor setback? Give me a break, friend.

This is the official estimate of damage in Japan:

Official data estimates that the damage from the twin natural disasters is worth JPY 16.9 trillion (USD 210 billion).

Back
Top Bottom