What's new

Western Media fails again about Russia, this times Eurovision Song Contests

Maybe this is the plan, Eastern Music sucks.
Once they are gone, we can revert to normal schlagers.
I only watch the voting anyway...

Could be,my musical tastes are not developed.Still,that was a freak show not a music contest.If this is what Europe is reduced and if this is what my children have to learn.........

I'm not saying to opress this kind of life style but to actually promote it as a role model ? NO thanks.

Last edited:
Could be,my musical tastes are not developed.Still,that was a freak show not a music contest.If this is what Europe is reduced and if this is what my children have to learn.........

I'm not saying to opress this kind of life style but to actually promote it as a role model ? NO thanks.

He/She may have gotten a lot of votes by people who wanted to annoy the Russians.
Results may have been as rigged as the Crimean election. LOL.

So now that is what Western European thinks about a beautiful woman. A guy with beard who wear woman dress? I think the primitive concept is still better. I prefer a real woman without beard. Call me primitive, but I prefer to be a primitive in this matter. So good luck and have a happy live with your "girlfriend" who is a guy with beard and wear woman dress. You are a modern person after all.

Thats the reason why we rule the world and you rule...a rainforest. What you don´t get is, that Conchita has an amazing voice. Did you actually hear her sing? No? So shut up. My girlfriend has no beared, i´m not into men. But i value individualism and if he think thats good for him i will support it. He does not harm anybody.

Most of my British friends despise Eurovision and I can't help but agree. There's a lot to criticize about it:

1. Many non-European nomad states are now permitted to participate. They totally cheapen and putrefy the 'European' feeling of the event. Now it's totally a misnomer to call it "Eurovision".
2. Too many gimmicks like complex lighting and pyrotechnics, and sometimes even 'accidental' wardrobe malfunctions. When too much effort is devoted to distractions like this, it detracts from the performance.
3. Voting is highly politically motivated. Countries usually vote for their friends. Current events like the Crimean crisis rock voting patterns too. Ideally, votes should be cast exclusively on the grounds of the quality of performance.

Most of my British friends despise Eurovision and I can't help but agree. There's a lot to criticize about it:

1. Many non-European nomad states are now permitted to participate. They totally cheapen and putrefy the 'European' feeling of the event. Now it's totally a misnomer to call it "Eurovision".
2. Too many gimmicks like complex lighting and pyrotechnics, and sometimes even 'accidental' wardrobe malfunctions. When too much effort is devoted to distractions like this, it detracts from the performance.
3. Voting is highly politically motivated. Countries usually vote for their friends. Current events like the Crimean crisis rock voting patterns too. Ideally, votes should be cast exclusively on the grounds of the quality of performance.

All very true points.

I would even add a point number 4: there are also people switching nationalities there, for example a couple of years ago an Estonian band (Vanilla Ninja) was representing Switzerlando_O

That said I don't think it's meant to be serious anymore anyway. Not since:

:rofl:

Who cares actually, World Championship in IceHockey is what counts, and Sweden just scored!

Thats the reason why we rule the world and you rule...a rainforest. What you don´t get is, that Conchita has an amazing voice. Did you actually hear her sing? No? So shut up. My girlfriend has no beared, i´m not into men. But i value individualism and if he think thats good for him i will support it. He does not harm anybody.

Yeah, you're right. We rule a rainforest, and you rule the world. But still, for me rainforest is still better than those modern world with bearded man wears woman clothes. So, I can only pray for your happiness with bearded man wears woman clothes. I hope it will happily ever after. Yeah, isn't it the modern people life style? We, the rainforest people will seek our own happiness with a more primitive concept.

Yeah, you're right. We rule a rainforest, and you rule the world. But still, for me rainforest is still better than those modern world with bearded man wears woman clothes. So, I can only pray for your happiness with bearded man wears woman clothes. I hope it will happily ever after. Yeah, isn't it the modern people life style? We, the rainforest people will seek our own happiness with a more primitive concept.

I hope you find it. Just try not to impose your ideas on others and all is fine.

Can you tell me what is that video about? I have no clue because of my limitation of language.

the yelling guy says we shouldnt have left austria after ww2 then maybe they would be right in the head and not send a drag queen to the contests.
The other guy says that europe has lost, because they proved their christian civilization is dead.

the yelling guy says we shouldnt have left austria after ww2 then maybe they would be right in the head and not send a drag queen to the contests.
The other guy says that europe has lost, because they proved their christian civilization is dead.

Is it Zhirinovsky? The yelling guy...

Who cares actually, World Championship in IceHockey is what counts, and Sweden just scored!
chinese_laugh.gif

check out

I love it. Butthurt primitives act like a pussy . :D

Face the reality, russia, a country with an openly homosexual president, cries because they must see now that they are not part of europe. Nobody want russian primitivism, backwardness. And by the way, keep your cows behind the ural mountains. Those two frigattes you send had thicker legs than an elephant cow.

Back
Top Bottom