What's new

West Bank crash: 'Eight' Palestinian children killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palestinian health Minister is already saying that Israel did not do enough to save these children but the Palestinians on the scene said that without Israeli`s immediate help, much more children would have died.
Look at the kind of people that govern the west bank.

Saddened to see politics being played upon the death of innocent children in an accident. Take some time off you internet warriors and pray for their souls and grieving families they left behind. Amen

It was no Army Israeli, it was an Arab-Israeli driving the truck and the accident happened because of the wet road.
The badly injured Palestinian kids have been rushed to Israeli hospitals in order to save their lives.

did I mentioned Israeli any where my dear... read my post again..:fie:

did I mentioned Israeli any where my dear... read my post again..:fie:
Well, the Palestinians do not have an Army, so that would leave only Israel. Perhaps you did not know that, so it's cool.

Well, the Palestinians do not have an Army, so that would leave only Israel. Perhaps you did not know that, so it's cool.

I said the driver of army truck ... I am not in any Israeli - Palestinian sh!t .. just shocked of children death.

I said the driver of army truck ... I am not in any Israeli - Palestinian sh!t .. just shocked of children death.
My point was there is no army truck, it is just a normal truck.

Either way, I hope the children can be saved.

Odd to see only 1 "Israeli" here on this thread who knows Hebrew......

428328_10150615960103088_16160983087_9313150_1834825993_n.jpg

Pathetic,what else can i say...RIP to the kids

Hypocrite. Every post of yours is filled with hatred towards Israelis, Indians and Americans.
Your kind blossoms on hatred.
Israel offered air right after the accident.

The world sees what israel has n is offering the palestinians... so spare us with using the words hypocite and hatred for others...jeez

All these mirror comments seen after a ISAF chopper crash here.
You have the ignorant bloodthirsty and spiteful types and the balanced ones.
Nothing new to see.

All these mirror comments seen after a ISAF chopper crash here.
You have the ignorant bloodthirsty and spiteful types and the balanced ones.
Nothing new to see.
Yes, Oz, Pakistan needs something new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom