What's new

Weirdest thing ever done ?

Yo limey slimey, how did it feel to get it in the pooper from Italy? :D

Youza loose mista!

That was expected. They were the better team and were set to win from the start, we fought hard and well, our boys are young compared to their experienced team. We fought well.

Conclusion; I ain't even mad.

who wins? :pop:

Yours truly of course.

Aned what about the untruly? :unsure: Do you buy him ice cream to cheer him or give him the corner for starting it all up :P

Funny, these kind of imaginary arguments happen with complete strangers, usually people who know a thing or two, otherwise it's just no fun.

That was expected. They were the better team and were set to win from the start, we fought hard and well, our boys are young compared to their experienced team. We fought well.

Conclusion; I ain't even mad.

Yours truly of course.

Angoor to khattay hain na? :D

Funny, these kind of imaginary arguments happen with complete strangers, usually people who know a thing or two, otherwise it's just no fun.
ahh well a pat on the back would show sportsmanship :agree:

1.I had imaginary friends while I was a kid,with weird names 'bibizen','mangazen' and I used to talk to them and play with them and stuff.:drag:

2.I like to play torture games with fruits and plants,mostly using bananas,beating them,making small cuts etc.........:butcher:

3.Me and my friends robbed our exam question papers from our principal's desk at night while at 10th,and we were never caught!:crazy_pilot:

4.Me and my friends robbed final exam question papers from the data entry section with the help of a staff while at 11th and were caught due to the stupidity of a friend.:cheesy::big_boss:But we made out of it,expending one of our friends,with minimum casualities:guns::triniti:

5.And I almost forgot,I talk,walk, and do things in sleep:crazy_pilot:

Singing weirdly in bathroom/toilet? Sometimes with background drumbeat ;)

u serious :woot:

back in Jeddah , during a-levels I had a crush on our teacher , so one day gathering the guts ,I asked her permission to touch her rear & feel it & guess what ? she allowed me ! :smitten:

Kya din yaaad karadiye aapne!!! :(

Beghairty on full time thi hamari, teacher, classfellows, randoms schicks on the streets, malls. Ufff anni payi huii seee!!!

Back
Top Bottom