Country
Pakistan
:omghaha:

Attachments

• 1395172188621.jpg
    1395172188621.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 247
:lol:

better off not married for fear of passing on their stupid DNA to their off springs..

LOL

WTH was that ?

everything vanished in less than 40 seconds :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Trust me i went to a cousins's wedding. I was sitting down like a shareef insaan before the food. I thought everyone would get up with honour and dignity. As soon as we heard khana aagaya hay, everyone lost their dignity and ran as if they will never ever eat again. I know people who go hungry for the whole day just so they can eat a lot on a wedding.:lol:

Had to be a Lahori wedding, only Lahoris act like animals when it comes to food. :lol:

Don't underestimate Karaachites.:P

Trust me i went to a cousins's wedding. I was sitting down like a shareef insaan before the food. I thought everyone would get up with honour and dignity. As soon as we heard khana aagaya hay, everyone lost their dignity and ran as if they will never ever eat again. I know people who go hungry for the whole day just so they can eat a lot on a wedding.:lol:

Why don't you guys go with the pangat system like they have in Gurdwaras. . self service buffets are not good for bhukkhad janta

I guess ye news tmhre baray may hain..Shukar bechari ko jaldi smjh aa gyi :sarcastic:
Post kis ne ki hai?? Or mujhe to biryani pasand ha, me kyun cancel karwao ga apni shadi lol :rofl:

Bechare dholhe ki jaan shut gayi tum se :lol:

Back
Top Bottom