What's new

We will turn you into ashes NK to SK

great story bro. You should get into fiction writing ! BTW did you even bother to find out what Koreans think about bangladeshis ?

That is true story, any real Korean can verify going to that site, but needs knowledge of Korean language. As usual delusional Indian trying to deny reality and clinging to alternate reality.

Bangladeshi's like many other Asians are known as factory workers. But not as funny as Indians, lol. Its still a mystery why Indians could provoke this reaction. May be its the diet, who knows.

That is true story, any real Korean can verify going to that site, but needs knowledge of Korean language. As usual delusional Indian trying to deny reality and clinging to alternate reality.

Bangladeshi's like many other Asians are known as factory workers. But not as funny as Indians, lol. Its still a mystery why Indians could provoke this reaction. May be its the diet, who knows.

you do it for free or charge something... probably 1 cent jamati Army :rofl:

So you are known as a factory worker ? And you are funny too ! :rofl:

at the end of the day - which country is winning and which country is losing......simple question to ask

North Korean regime is very bizarre in their behaviour. But this is hardly new nor out of character.

Pardon him. He's just lost out there..:lol: take Pakistan and Bangladesh..:rofl:. Even if they offer it to us for free we won't take them. Besides, we have a quarter of Bangla population illegally living in our country. We're not interested in more liabilities.
Solve your toilet problem first.I heard on radio BBC womens in India do their best to go to the bathroom while they are at the working place or else #2 becomes a headache for them.I am sure the Situation in Pakistan and Bangladesh is much better.Growing economy grow toilets do something good.Good day

Solve your toilet problem first.I heard on radio BBC womens in India do their best to go to the bathroom while they are at the working place or else #2 becomes a headache for them.I am sure the Situation in Pakistan and Bangladesh is much better.Growing economy grow toilets do something good.Good day

It is indeed a valuable advice for the indian jewanabes. In the US many indians don't flush after responding to the call of nature, they make it very painful for those who go to the toilet after them.

A 3rd world country cannot absorb a 1st world country

When a 3rd world country sank the “1st world” country’s warship, the “1st world” country dared do absolutely nothing but whining in vain.

When a 3rd world country shell the “1st world” country’s island and killed the soldiers, the “1st world” country dared do absolutely nothing but sh!ting its pants in panic.

Hello! Has anybody out there seen such clownish "1st world" country?

What a laughing stock! :rofl:

The so-called “1st world” country is really a 4th clown world country in true nature! It's only good at shooting its own civil airplanes. :lol:

I will tell you what my experience has been, when ever I drove to the part of the town where Indians live, some Korean I know loved to watch the Indians like some strange beings and laugh uncontrollably. Now being from similar ethnic group I asked why this making fun, the reply was that they just look funny. Go figure. Incidentally Pakistani's in general did not look funny to this Korean.

Secondly, I asked about what Koreans specially the one's in the US think about Indians (note Indians in the US are the highest income immigrant groups, mostly educated ones). There is a forum for Korean expats called missyusa.com and the consensus there is that these funny and strange looking Indians are the most arrogant pieces of work people could encounter and high GDP and proud Koreans could not figure out why these funny looking Indians from one of the poorest countries could be like that. Some were guessing that they are from a big country and have dreams of becoming a super power someday, so that probably explained this anomalous behavior. Others were guessing that because some of them are brahmins and high caste and are used to feeling superior over other people in their country, they are projecting this "funny" behavior to the rest of the world.

And of course there were anecdotes of occasional Korean solo girl tourists visiting India, getting proposed right and left by random Indian strangers, boasting that they are brahmins, as if it should mean something to a Korean.

Sorry for going OT, but could not help but provide some food for thought for our Korean, as he is an expert on Koreans and is a Korean, so he could add these tid-bits to his expert knowledge.

Being an isolated in a peninsular since their ancestors (they failed to gain a foot into their giant northern neighbor’s land), and pretty pure in race, most S Koreans’ behave would be truly described in your paragraphs. Not surprised at all!

Thus, this “Korean” can be best described an India breed. Mostly, he is an Indian like similar “Japanese” on this forum.

So you are known as a factory worker ? And you are funny too ! :rofl:

Working with two hands to make a living and proud of it.

Being an isolated in a peninsular since their ancestors (they failed to gain a foot into their giant northern neighbor’s land), and pretty pure in race, most S Koreans’ behave would be truly described in your paragraphs. Not surprised at all!

Thus, this “Korean” can be best described an India breed. Mostly, he is an Indian like similar “Japanese” on this forum.

No comments about this "Korean".

About Korean racial identity, the 5000 year old homogeneous racial stock is a bit of an obsolete model. The new idea in fashion seems to be Koreans are a mixed race of indigenous prehistoric people, eastern barbarian Dong Yi that sailed over from Shan Dong, crossing the pond and of course some Altaic and Tungusic people that migrated from the North.

To further add about Brahmins in India proposing marriage to random Korean girl tourists, many I heard actually told the girls or showed the attitude that they should be lucky that a Brahmin (the supreme lord or "masters of the universe") has proposed, so she should feel lucky as hell.

Lesson for random people dealing with Koreans is that Koreans seem to be a talkative and gossipy lot and if any new fact is encountered by a Korean, it spreads within the Korean community like wild fire and the internet gossip sites takes this phenomenon to new heights.

Meh... you didn`t tell them your name .. KALU MIAH??:rofl:
making stories on internet is favorite time pass for peoples like you it seems...
funny look ..huh... what do you look like... John abraham ??:smokin:

North Korea has 11,000 Artillery pieces ringed around Seoul.

Any outbreak of hostilities they can devastate Seoul.

It all depends on how fast US based Aircraft and South Korean Air force can conduct sorties and take out those artillery pieces.

North Korea has 11,000 Artillery pieces ringed around Seoul.
Only 300 can reach Seoul.

It all depends on how fast US based Aircraft and South Korean Air force can conduct sorties and take out those artillery pieces.
No, the counter-battery will take out those artillery. The ROK has more artillery firepower than NATO's European forces combined.

When a 3rd world country sank the “1st world” country’s warship, the “1st world” country dared do absolutely nothing but whining in vain.

When a 3rd world country shell the “1st world” country’s island and killed the soldiers, the “1st world” country dared do absolutely nothing but sh!ting its pants in panic.

Hello! Has anybody out there seen such clownish "1st world" country?

What a laughing stock! :rofl:

The so-called “1st world” country is really a 4th clown world country in true nature! It's only good at shooting its own civil airplanes. :lol:

You mistake restraint for weakness.
A common mistake of the thuggish.

North and south korea should merge as one korea.

india pakistan bangladesh burma nepal bhutan and lanka should mersge as one india.

like east and west germany.

Please tell me the relationship among these neighbouring countries:

Ireland -- England
Spain -- France
France -- Germany
France -- Italy
Iran -- Turkey
Iran -- Pakistan
Iran -- Afghanistan
Iraq -- Iran
Nigeria -- Libya

Why do you Indians keep thinking Pakistanis are the same as Indians, Bangalis, Sri Lankans, Burmes, Nepalis?? LOL we don't share the same ethnics. Our territories i.e provinces, districts, tribal areas etc have culture and history totally different from yours....

Back
Top Bottom