What's new

We will go to the UN if BSF doesn’t stop killing Bangladeshis:NHRC chairman

Yes that what illegal indian migrants or their agents are doing in Bangladesh...

Anyway this is the video on rich and aristocrat Bihar... if any one migrant there willingly I would say he has some problem and needs to consult with the psychiatrist...

yes,we do have one among the most poorest part of world's population in india,and we are fighting pretty well to tackle it and we are succeeding in it.

if anyone tries to infiltrate our borders,BSF will shoot them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think taking the matter to the UN is going to make any difference.

I hope nobody gets a ban here :P

Wow!!! you don't have points to support your evil illegal scumbags, you went to personal attacks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hail to BSF for shooting these parasites and keeping our home Safe. :yahoo:

Why you are considering a video by UNISEF a personal attack?? This is the problem with you lot specially big mouth Indians... when you lot get exposed you lot start crying wolf...

The video states the truth and reality .... n it also proved my point... no one for hoping better life will not migrate to Bihar or any other states bordering Bangladesh if not he/she has some mental prob.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

we should ask captain_planet how did he manage to get into canada...?

It is so simple... my past educational records... ie. CGPA, clean and fair financial statement, good IELTS score, no criminal record... what else you need!!!

We Bangladeshi do not use the Mexican path like Indians to enter into north America... USA or Canada.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Even today I have met 1 Indian working illegally in a Indian restaurant.

Why you are considering a video by UNISEF a personal attack?? This is the problem with you lot specially big mouth Indians... when you lot get exposed you lot start crying wolf...

The video states the truth and reality .... n it also proved my point... no one for hoping better life will not migrate to Bihar or any other states bordering Bangladesh if not he/she has some mental prob.

i have seen a lot of bangladshi's even in kerala. we even have a phrase "like bangladshis" refering to people who move from one place to another and runs like hell on seeing a cop

The issue was never illegal migration but shooting them if not provided with asked bribe...

For illegal migration we have told you lot couple of time instead of crying like fool bring the suspected persons case to the Bangladesh embassy in kolkata or delhi... they will do their investigation if true they will arrange their return to BD. But never anything like that happened and there is no government document that states such so called mythical 20 million migration.

now cry baby cry ... as much as you want ...

Wow!!! you people still shamelessly deny things even after inciting 30 long years of disturbance in Assam. We Biharis are poor, so don't come to our poor land and stay inside your shonar bangladesh and Alpha+ megacities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Barisal, Bogra but don't create headache for us.

i have seen a lot of bangladshi's even in kerala. we even have a phrase "like bangladshis" refering to people who move from one place to another and runs like hell on seeing a cop

You lots see lots of stuff but there is no government report on these ... lol... If you say those who migrated in 1971 as refugee those who were mostly hindus I have nothing to say on this... as I do not want to waste my time on these...

Yes we know some hisndus migrated to India by selling and taking all the money from Bangladesh due to the brain wash that was done by their relatives in India. Now they are poorest of the poor. No need to discuss further on this as it already a agreed and known fact.

The video states the truth and reality .... n it also proved my point... no one for hoping better life will not migrate to Bihar or any other states bordering Bangladesh if not he/she has some mental prob..

Wow!!! Because we are talking about illegal immigration and smuggling but you being a butthurt brought poverty of Bihar to do personal insult. Let me tell you something about Bihar, right now we are having 13% GDP growth rate, highest in India and we Biharis have more literacy rate than you illiterate Bangladeshis, plus in your Shonar Bangladesh 70% of Urban population live in Slums.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

You lots see lots of stuff but there is no government report on these ... lol... If you say those who migrated in 1971 as refugee those who were mostly hindus I have nothing to say on this... as I do not want to waste my time on these...

Yes we know some hisndus migrated to India by selling and taking all the money from Bangladesh due to the brain wash that was done by their relatives in India. Now they are poorest of the poor. No need to discuss further on this as it already a agreed and known fact.

My cousin has a transport business, he and many of friends have seen many illegal Bangladeshi in Eastern Bihar mostly Muslims. So, keep on lying about illegal immigration till then our BSF will keep on shooting. :yahoo:

Wow!!! Because we are talking about illegal immigration and smuggling but you being a butthurt brought poverty of Bihar to do personal insult. Let me tell you something about Bihar, right now we are having 13% GDP growth rate, highest in India and we Biharis have more literacy rate than you illiterate Bangladeshis, plus in your Shonar Bangladesh 70% of Urban population live in Slums.
They don't know what bihar was and what bihar is now...the paradigm shift bihar has shown, along with gujrat, is role model to every state. These people don't understand logic, just pick all illegal immigrants and send them back, we will deal with human rights commi. later.

white-flag.jpg

I SURRENDER BEFORE YOUR MIGHTY INTELLIGENCE!

Wow!!! you people still shamelessly deny things even after inciting 30 long years of disturbance in Assam. We Biharis are poor, so don't come to our poor land and stay inside your shonar bangladesh and Alpha+ megacities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Barisal, Bogra but don't create headache for us.

Assam is a much poor state then Bangladesh with virtually no stabilized or Industrial economy. So, it does not make sense for people of Bangladesh to move there. But yes some migration took place in 1971... n during the riot many hindus left assam... so it is quite natural population growth rate for the muslim in assam is higher also considering the higher birth rate.

Muslims were living in Assam since 13th century and even in 1947 5 cities of Assam were muslim majority and wanted to join Bangladesh... so it is a reality that you lot need to embrace. Now 30-35% people of assam are muslim and 40-50% are bengali. If you do not embrace these lot as your own citizen may be in the near future you lot will have to loose Assam.

For your info even tripura wanted to join Bangladesh... in 1947 and Bengali are the majority. Even few days back Eastwatch was saying current CM of Tripura is also a migrant from east Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Even with this rate Bihar will requre decades to reach the present level of Bangladesh. Till then best of luck.

It is so simple... my past educational records... ie. CGPA, clean and fair financial statement, good IELTS score, no criminal record... what else you need!!!

lol...you so sound like the illegal bangaldeshi rickshaw puller or maid in delhi who when asked about anything start with "we are bengali hindus from malda........" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom