What's new

we need a APP for pdf

u shud buy nokia phones..lolz..:azn:

lol, stop making fun of me,my brother warned me,strictly,he said remember,nokia is nokia,now if I go to him,he is gonna laugh at me...:sick:
btw I have nokia as well,where PDF works perfectly via opera mini,but nokia has no wifi...

Just download Tapatalk for Android! I use it.

Anything besides what is already available in tapatalk?

For most users, using Tapatalk or the phone's browser is enough.

But for very active members, a dedicated forum app could allow push notifications for replies to their posts and their subscribed threads. Apart from this, an app could be desinged that's very lightweight on RAM and bandwidth usage (like Falcon Widget for android) so users can have access on a limited data plan 24/7.

As an example: Falcon Widget allows the user to view Tweets directly without the need to use the browser or any Twitter app. It also allows users to tweet and RT directly. At the same time, it's very light on the battery and data usage. Much less than Tapatalk.

It would be good if a PDF App could alert me of new topics in the iPhone Notification Centre whenever a new thread is opened that has chosen word or whenever a new thread is posted in a chosen forum.

Also, would a feature be possible where we can select to follow certain people's posts like tweets?

I have a Nokia Lumia 720. while it has tapatalk, it is not so mature as Android. I have to access pdf in my lumia through UC browser. opera mobile was best, but as opera not available in windows , i have to use uc. UC sometimes doesnt work that well.

What app should i install for accessing PDF - any suggestion

I am using Nokia 3310

The new tapatalk version is very good.

What app should i install for accessing PDF - any suggestion

I am using Nokia 3310

You steal an Android phone MQM issstyyle by threatening a guy with throwing the Nokia 3310 on his head. If it can break the floor then imagine what else it can do.

tumblr_lwve5bG5781qewacoo1_r1_500.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom