What's new

We Don't Want Another Bangladesh DO WE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unmet46

New Recruit

Reaction score
We Don't Want Another Bangladesh DO WE??

O People Of Pakistan!!!

We don't want another Bangladesh. We must stand up to hug our Balochi Brothers.

Just word search 'Balochistan' on Youtube or Facebook, you'll find tens of videos saying that Balochis are being opressed. You'll find Facebook 'causes' calling for freedom of Balochistan. We must do something to show our support for the Balochi Pakistanis. We must Unite, We don't want another Bangladesh!

Join Cause: http://www.causes.com/causes/653962-stand-up-for-your-baloch-brothers/ (Click on the link to JOIN)

how the hell are you gonna save Balauchistan from hiding behind the internet, if you really want to save Balauchistan then get on the streets and force the government to take some steps and make good decisions, and next time dont vote for nawazardari if you want your country to be united.

how the hell are you gonna save Balauchistan from hiding behind the internet, if you really want to save Balauchistan then get on the streets and force the government to take some steps and make good decisions, and next time dont vote for nawazardari if you want your country to be united.

Yes Mr. Respect are YOU taking to the streets/ or have YOU gone out to save Balochistan? The thing is that SOCIAL MEDIA is something which has a LOT OF POWER (Don't forget its influence in Egypt and Libya). We want to send our message of support and condolences through social media, and to tell the Balochi people that we do care for them.

If for example we cannot take to the streets, then should we also not protest through whatever means we have???

Just search Youtube, our enemies have uploaded videos against our country and are calling for Balochistan's seperation. And what's our move in reponse????-----NOTHING.

So pls don't be double minded, do whatever you can. Even if it is achieved through "hiding behind the net"--

InshaAllah I'll go to the streets when i get the oppurtunity.

And yes, I am not voting for Nawaz or the PPP next time:)

ok well vote for someone else next time

Just search Youtube, our enemies have uploaded videos against our country and are calling for Balochistan's seperation. And what's our move in reponse????-----NOTHING.

dude if you look at youtube it will show you alot of anti pakistan and anti our enemy stuff chill out the problem is development and army is doing it over there but its very little and since its the civilians government job they are doing aquat over there vote for someone else next time.i suggest imran khan

ok well vote for someone else next time

dude if you look at youtube it will show you alot of anti pakistan and anti our enemy stuff chill out the problem is development and army is doing it over there but its very little and since its the civilians government job they are doing aquat over there vote for someone else next time.i suggest imran khan

No we can't chill out. Those videos are calling for the freedom of Balochistan, there are facebook causes calling out for freedom of Balochistan. It is sad that Pakistani people are not understanding the SERIOUSNESS of this situation. Many leaders are calling for separation of Balochistan. Just listen to what the Balochi leaders (who were Chief Minister's of Balochistan previously!!!-Iam not talking about seperatist rebels) are saying..Just today in Samaa News they have said that the problem is not solvable any more...Its really sad.

Its time to RISE and do something..do wahtever you can.

No we can't chill out. Those videos are calling for the freedom of Balochistan, there are facebook causes calling out for freedom of Balochistan. It is sad that Pakistani people are not understanding the SERIOUSNESS of this situation. Many leaders are calling for separation of Balochistan. Just listen to what the Balochi leaders (who were Chief Minister's of Balochistan previously!!!-Iam not talking about seperatist rebels) are saying..Just today in Samaa News they have said that the problem is not solvable any more...Its really sad.

Its time to RISE and do something..do wahtever you can.

This has been covered amply in other threads also. The situation in Balochistan IS sensitive. However its not that bleak, as it appears on certain media forums which has foreign accessibility. First of all, troubled areas are limited towards southern belt of Balochistan only. Even there, the tribes are divided and lack unity in their demands. However prolonged negligence on our part has provided ideal environments to anti state elements to exploit the situation. I appreciate your concern which is in fact genuine and is the ask of the moment, and yes I fully agree that its about time this issue reached into main stream media. Unfortunately the only spot light is being given to anti state Baloch leaders and not the pro Pakistan leaders.

The situation is completely different. And its not our fault.

do You guys play chess?? Often in chess a player who was playing so well makes only one mistake that leads to his defeat! In 1971, operation search light was that mistake! You know, without support from EPR, EBR and common people Awamileague and Mujib would have achieved nothing! But pakistan made them enemy after search light... Anyway Just don't make that mistake again!! You need to break back bone of anti national activity! But wisely and covertly! So choose your leader wisely! I think Imran Khan is the Man.

All is well. All this hue and cry created by the ultimate propaganda machine - the local and intl. media. Do me a favour, turn off your TV for a couple of weeks time, and stop reading the morning news over internet - honestly speaking your head will come to it's place and you'll be amazed to interpret the events yourself that - All is well...

Pakistan is here to stay. Allah Paak ki Qasam if required, I'll get my AK-47 and fight on the frontline along Pak Army to defend Balochistan - and this time we'll end the enemy within and outside once and forever.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Our enemy is BLA ....They are the murderous traitors....

do You guys play chess?? Often in chess a player who was playing so well makes only one mistake that leads to his defeat! In 1971, operation search light was that mistake! You know, without support from EPR, EBR and common people Awamileague and Mujib would have achieved nothing! But pakistan made them enemy after search light... Anyway Just don't make that mistake again!! You need to break back bone of anti national activity! But wisely and covertly! So choose your leader wisely! I think Imran Khan is the Man.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

do You guys play chess?? Often in chess a player who was playing so well makes only one mistake that leads to his defeat! In 1971, operation search light was that mistake! You know, without support from EPR, EBR and common people Awamileague and Mujib would have achieved nothing! But pakistan made them enemy after search light... Anyway Just don't make that mistake again!! You need to break back bone of anti national activity! But wisely and covertly! So choose your leader wisely! I think Imran Khan is the Man....

In case of Baluchistan, no one is the leader of Mujib's stature. At least Mujib never ran private jails or killed his opponents freely. One of many other reasons that Baluchistan can't be east Pakistan.

This has been covered amply in other threads also. The situation in Balochistan IS sensitive. However its not that bleak, as it appears on certain media forums which has foreign accessibility. First of all, troubled areas are limited towards southern belt of Balochistan only. Even there, the tribes are divided and lack unity in their demands. However prolonged negligence on our part has provided ideal environments to anti state elements to exploit the situation. I appreciate your concern which is in fact genuine and is the ask of the moment, and yes I fully agree that its about time this issue reached into main stream media. Unfortunately the only spot light is being given to anti state Baloch leaders and not the pro Pakistan leaders.

Yeah I agree with you on that the pro Pakistan leaders from Balochistan have not been given enough spotlight...

All is well. All this hue and cry created by the ultimate propaganda machine - the local and intl. media. Do me a favour, turn off your TV for a couple of weeks time, and stop reading the morning news over internet - honestly speaking your head will come to it's place and you'll be amazed to interpret the events yourself that - All is well...

Pakistan is here to stay. Allah Paak ki Qasam if required, I'll get my AK-47 and fight on the frontline along Pak Army to defend Balochistan - and this time we'll end the enemy within and outside once and forever.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

I am sorry but I cannot sleep and lie to me that all is well...And even if its not that bleak..may be its a sign that we should start helping out and stop disregarding Balochistan...

A former CM of Balochistan said today that "we can't trust any institution in Pakistan because no one is powerful enough except the military... And that No verdict is obeyed.." Thus the leaders who are not happy with Pakistan won't listen to anything unless Pakistan has a STRONG government.

I Just pray Imran Khan comes to power..he is the only leader who can be POWERFUL ENOUGH to challenge the military and to get the verdicts of Supreme Court obeyed.

First think first.

One have to accept the problem before you can find out remedy but if one goes by the reactions of pakistani members they are all being ignorant.

And according to them its not a problem, nothing will happen, we are not at fault types of reactions.

So, its clear now why its all there.

Lol, Pakistan wake up just because of US's bills. Without US bills, Pakistan will ignore Balouchistan in long-terms since 1947.

I remember five years ago exactly, developing Gawdar was very huge, there was some of silly propagandas on Balouchistan separation issues we ignored it exactly five years ago. Pakistan will not do anything to solve it., they have no common senses. Only they understand to bring the AK-47 and Pakistan Military actions in one of our worst habits without cooperations and giving money supports to meet their requirements and lifestyles. In my observation, Pakistan is miserable failures systems after East, Kashmir, depressing, terrorists and growing rebels activities.

(Kiyani didn't interested to operate in Balouchistan confirmed)

Pakistan should think to plan out carefully ten years ago which is something we always lacked many years, bring AK-47 every houses and rely on Pakistan military are not useful at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom