What's new

We buried five indian workers alive

even if its that its inhumane to torture and murder them by buying them. i would have probably just shot them in the leg few times. but all that was too much.

blame their government for letting the citizens think thats its ok to treat workers like animals or even worse.
they were in court right? very few govts can preempt such actions.

astaghfirfullah some really sick people in this world

they were in court right? very few govts can preempt such actions.
obviously no government will support this but because of their governments these pigs have the mentality that they are superior others. their government doesn't punish them for slapping workers around. from there it leads to shit like this. if the workers were given proper rights like other countries then this shit wouldn't have happened.

Again Saudis. Arghhhhhhhhhh.......... :hitwall:

I have already said before Saudi Arabia is an extremely, extremely barbaric country. This country is severely repressive country. Nobody has rights there except Saudi Sheikhs.

There is a hadith stating that Prophet was born in a barbaric society where new born girls used to be buried alive. Now you see, they are burying poor workers alive. SICK.... SICK.... SICK....:pissed:

Well the criminals were Shiet of Qatif, same people who hate KSA to the the cores of their hearts.
Let's long together for the justice by the KSA courts and than we'll come back again and curse the same KSA for the cruelity against Shiet.

They are being held at Safwa police station.

@al-Hasani Keep posting about the morons!

Imagine if these were US citizens. It would have made headlines.

you cant blame every saudi for misdeeds of few mate.
No,I know. Its not right to lump all the people with some rotten few.
But frankly ,I have my doubt. I was in Madina for 15 days and a month in Mecca. People in both cities are vastly different. People from Medina is soft spoken,tolerant, smiley face. Helpful. Where in Mecca ,locals are harsh ,irritable, rowdy,and generally bad tempered.
My uncle s 2 doctors lived in Riyadh for 20 years .they say the same thing.Except Medina most of Saudi people has problem.

Back
Top Bottom