What's new

Water or War

When should Pakistan launch surgical strikes on Indian Dams

Votes: 8 19.5%

Votes: 9 22.0%

Votes: 14 34.1%

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Yes :pakistan: No choice we are cornered and we have no choice its a tough decision but its must because our economy is based on agriculture and that is attack on our lively hood so war is just

Just like Japan was forceed to attack @ pearl harbour due to economic blockade this situation is very similar

The fact that India recently ask KSA to double its oil to it shows they are storing extra oil supply for war with Pakistan, its anavoidable but
if that means we will have our water back then so be it

Interesting analysis. Let's see if it turns out to be true.

Yes alot of people did not note this small fine print , the whole idea of Saudi trip for India was to get its oil production up , so it can start storing mas quantities of oil

I would imagine they boosted their supply by 100% is there a mass shortage of oil in India , I don't think so , its probbly a advance storage of oil for war in up coming years

I found that quite suspecious

yes we are ready .. if war broke down between both countries then india will loose more then us :sniper: they have huge population they also have huge number of freedom fighters in it :cheesy: we have nothing to loose india have too much too loose :pop:

now indians dnt tell me ur su30 mki's can also stop our all ballistic missiles lol :cheesy: :partay:

n also dont forget these jihadi's :smokin: they will also bang u just like they did with russian's super power of that time :devil: :azn:

now dont say ur su30's can track jihadi's n can stop them :what:

yes we are ready .. if war broke down between both countries then india will loose more then us :sniper: they have huge population they also have huge number of freedom fighters in it :cheesy: we have nothing to loose india have too much too loose :pop:

now indians dnt tell me ur su30 mki's can also stop our all ballistic missiles lol :cheesy: :partay:

ok, one question, why do u care more about hurting indians than about your own survival? if you are that suicidal, a metre of rope would come in handy.

India has more to lose

Can't just steal water and resources and land unacceptable

War is projectd in 1-2 years its india choice if it wants war or peace

India has more to lose

Can't just steal water and resources and land unacceptable

War is projectd in 1-2 years its india choice if it wants war or peace

ever thought of taking this issue to world bank or other independent arbitrator who would solve it? If India is guilty as many members suggest, then the independent arbitrator would stop Indian dam construction and ask India to allow water flow.

i think that would be a slightly less dangerous option than war.

just a suggestion. in case it never crossed your mind.

yes we are ready .. if war broke down between both countries then india will loose more then us they have huge population they also have huge number of freedom fighters in it we have nothing to loose india have too much too loose

now indians dnt tell me ur su30 mki's can also stop our all ballistic missiles lol

yes we have a lot to lose. but i had no idea you had such a poor view of you country. i am pretty sure pakistan has a lot to lose too.

war isnt good for either side so we better avoid it.

as a side note - india has a superiority in most of the conventional weapon systems. and you wont have enough ballistic missiles to do the kind of damage you imagine doing to the economic centers unless nuclear warheads are used, which would in essence mean suicide.

as to the starting article, its well written except that i makes the false claims again that india is not respecting the IWT. since the GoP doesnt care, neither do I

Yes alot of people did not note this small fine print , the whole idea of Saudi trip for India was to get its oil production up , so it can start storing mas quantities of oil

I would imagine they boosted their supply by 100% is there a mass shortage of oil in India , I don't think so , its probbly a advance storage of oil for war in up coming years

I found that quite suspecious

Back off you two....Do you guys have any idea about the size of our economy and the rate at which it is growing even during recession time??? Also do you have any idea at the projected rate for our growth for the next decade??? Study those figures and then ask yoursels a simple question... Why did they ask for more OIL from Gulf??? Storing for a war agasint Pakistan??? or to fulfill their ever growing needs keeping future in mind....

huh...sometimes people just go bezerk :hitwall:

ok, one question, why do u care more about hurting indians than about your own survival? if you are that suicidal, a metre of rope would come in handy.

we love too kill our enemy :devil:

we love too kill our enemy :devil:

ah...another troll fueled by hate. But have you ever considered the possiblity that the enemy might have the power to kill you as well?

do u even know the horrors of war? not that i expect you to know, but you seem like the type who don't give a f**k about your countrymen and have no problem letting them die, as long as the ones you hate also die.

and please check out this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/50491-why-west-fears-theft-our-nuclear-assets-3.html#post730039

Its about why the west fears theft of Pak's nuclear assets. Your mentality is a perfect example.

ah...another troll fueled by hate. But have you ever considered the possiblity that the enemy might have the power to kill you as well?

do u even know the horrors of war? not that i expect you to know, but you seem like the type who don't give a f**k about your countrymen and have no problem letting them die, as long as the ones you hate also die.

and please check out this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/50491-why-west-fears-theft-our-nuclear-assets-3.html#post730039

Its about why the west fears theft of Pak's nuclear assets. Your mentality is a perfect example.

u can kill us lol :devil: USSR was a great super power they were unable to hande jihadis if u take over us then how u gona manage a country which have more population then afghanistan :devil:

u can kill us lol :devil: USSR was a great super power they were unable to hande jihadis if u take over us then how u gona manage a country which have more population then afghanistan :devil:

Your imagination is running wild now. The topic of war was brought on by Pakistanis.Where has India ever talked of taking over Pakistan? We were talking about a 'water war'

Ok, lets get this straight: If you have proof of Indian water theft, why not take it to an independent arbitrator?
If arbitrator rules in our favour you lose nothing(status quo remains).

If arbitrator rules in your favour india have too much to lose. India will have to remove the dams, and that will cost a lot of money.

As you said yourself, "we (Pakistan) have nothing to loose india have too much too loose."

Back
Top Bottom