What's new

Warships from Burma and Bangladesh Confronts Near Disputed Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
we know that u respect cow a lot. is it due to law or religion ?

Mother+Cow.jpg

Both. And those not from mainstream Hinduism also respect the law and respect the sentiments of our fellow countrymen.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Warships from Burma and Bangladesh Confronts Near Disputed Sea

Don't tell me you have disputes with Burmese on sea as well. Come on! Such a tiny border and you're having disputes. So jobless or what?

Guys, seriously. Bangladesh can be the most peaceful country in South Asia. So can Burma be. Our cowardly politicians might just pass off with a warning but Burmese are junta-managed. Their defense budget is 7 times yours. Try avoiding a confrontation will you? We don't want further mess in our territory after 1971's incidents and following ones over the period of years.

Both. And those not from mainstream Hinduism also respect the law and respect the sentiments of our fellow countrymen.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Don't tell me you have disputes with Burmese on sea as well. Come on! Such a tiny border and you're having disputes. So jobless or what?

Guys, seriously. Bangladesh can be the most peaceful country in South Asia. So can Burma be. Our cowardly politicians might just pass off with a warning but Burmese are junta-managed. Their defense budget is 7 times yours. Try avoiding a confrontation will you? We don't want further mess in our territory after 1971's incidents and following ones over the period of years.

What if a War broke out?

I think India will try to broker a peace out between Hasina and the Military Junta in Delhi.

If their Stupidity threatens our North Eastern Brethen, Don't think before running Indian Military over Both of them!

What if a War broke out?

I think India will try to broker a peace out between Hasina and the Military Junta in Delhi.

If their Stupidity threatens our North Eastern Brethen, Don't think before running Indian Military over Both of them!
India will do nothing... In 2008 bd went to USA for possible military help leaked by wikileaks.... If a war breaks out pacific fleet of US navy will find their way to bay of bengal and it will be the end of Military janta of Myanmar.... And yes Myanmar navy is no match to professional Bangladeshi Navy.... And also Myanmar will listen to his Godfather which is a Bangladesh Ally China....

What if a War broke out?

India is in no position to broker a deal between BD and Burma while big bosss China is around. China will never let Burma to cross the line. And uncle SAM, they just love Bay of Bengal. hehehehe.

This time we will just take over NE and open the corridor with China. We will respect chinese sovereignty over AP the rest will be devided between Burma and Bangladesh. I just wonder whether we should let the Christians to have their own country.

India will do nothing... In 2008 bd went to USA for possible military help leaked by wikileaks.... If a war breaks out pacific fleet of US navy will find their way to bay of bengal and it will be the end of Military janta of Myanmar.... And yes Myanmar navy is no match to professional Bangladeshi Navy.... And also Myanmar will listen to his Godfather which is a Bangladesh Ally China....

Bangladesh went to New Delhi to ask to for Mediation. Pacific Fleet of the US is based in Okinawa Japan. :hang2:

It will take Weeks to arrive.

USA cannot destroy Myanmar. Myanmar is our Ally and India and China would never allow anyone to touch Myanmar!

Bangladesh and Myanmar foreign ministers held talks in the Indian capital of New Delhi on Wednesday to solve a territorial dispute in the Bay of Bengal.

Tension between the two countries was sparked last month when Yangon started exploring for gas and oil in the disputed sea stretch. Both countries continue to keep their troops along their common border.

A Bangladesh foreign ministry statement said the country's Foreign Adviser (minister) Iftekhar Ahmed Chowdhury and Myanmar Foreign Minister U. Nyan Win met on the sidelines of a foreign ministers conference in New Delhi.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...repares-war-against-myanmar-9.html#post220063

Nothing serious if it was any thing like 2008 then the our local media would telecast it but i didn't find any local media making news of it .

Our calleous local newspapers did not even report when there was a near confrontation in the disputed part of BoB. This time also they do not have any clue on whatever is going on in the sea. But, our govt/military also do not make any statement.

Bangladesh went to New Delhi to ask to for Mediation. Pacific Fleet of the US is based in Okinawa Japan. :hang2:

That was the BIMSTEC summit.. you fool??

1st of all to indians. bsf kills mainly cow traders.. They are not illegal migrants... They buy cow in india and sells in bangladesh making huge profit..... No one wants to go to your country to live.... And MODS should take care if indians bring offtopic migration discussion in every thread....

Indians are trolling just to divert our attention so that we do not concentrate on the issue in the BoB. So, do not heed to what they say.

On topic : just two days ago i went to saint martin's..... Our ship navigated just in the middle from teknaf of BD and rakhaine state of myanmar..... I havent seen any ship from myanmar..... But saw a bangladeshi navy ship standing in the middle of the sea on the way to Saint Martin.... To me it appeared as newly bought castle class patrol ship from Uk.... So BN SHIP was maintaining her position as usual and Most probably myanmar brought its ship suddenly to make BN ship little bit nervous.......

Please note that since 2008 near confrontation, BD navy is always alert near around St. Martin. There was a rumour sometime ago that Burma was considering to take over the island by force. So, there is now a full time presence of BD naval ships near that area.

@Bombay Dude you are looking cool in pink...:P ... just wondering whether Don't know and udaycampus are replica or not!!!

What if a War broke out?

nice dream yar....

maoist_india_map_20091026.jpg

Kafila Backup?

Could you avoid Trolling and come up with Sensible arguments on How you are going to face a War with Burma? :rolleyes:

Myanmer army is no match with BD army.

their traing standard is very poor.

BD myanmer border is hilly and thickly vegetated.

conventional advance is not possible along that approach.

recently BAF has receaved a new air base near myanmer border.

PM opens Air Force base in Cox's Bazar | | bdnews24.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom