What's new

War with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
no we do not pretend, we can protect ourselves as defensive force, but if we want to win against india as offensive force we also need Pakistan, that is the truth :angel:

We have no problem in accepting your surrender from both eastern and western fronts:lol:

Ok guys most of you may call this stupid but I want to know I have to know Is there a probability that Pakistan and india will go to war over the decengration of the holy quran in kashmeir and also Who will win ofcourse Pakistan but I want your views Thankyou!

Somehow i doubt if this guy is even a real Pakistani, a false flag troll.

I am not a kid and I am in the sag little man and also I killed at least 15 indians 1 od them pisses his pants :P

I meant ssg

:omghaha: :rofl: Holy cow on a cracker! The morons who've started flooding this site is bad news for PDF!

Can the mods please send this troll to the cooler? Looks like this kid has had a trifle too much of adulterated Afghan weed!!
smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
no we do not pretend, we can protect ourselves as defensive force, but if we want to win against india as offensive force we also need Pakistan, that is the truth :angel:

omg now even bangladeshis are scaring us.......... :omghaha:

Haven't we already done this four times before?

You really want to do it again?

Seriously?

With MMS and Madam G in power here?

No thanks. With these two, I won't even dare to invade Maldives.

I am not a kid and I am in the sag little man and also I killed at least 15 indians 1 od them pisses his pants :P

I meant ssg

nw the so called ssg commando who killed 15+ indians , y dont u try to kill sme talibans and save innocent pakistani azzes before dreaming of a war with india and delusioning urself to be winning it.... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom