Wanted: Suicide bombers to kill enemies of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
London: The al Qaeda affiliate in Yemen has reportedly posted online advertisements that offer to recruit and train potential suicide bombers to target the US, Israel and France.

The advertisements by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) ask for volunteers to get in touch via e-mail with details about their own experience and proposed targets.

“The aim of this training is to continue with our brothers who are seeking to carry out operations that make for great killing and slaughtering of the enemies of Islam,” said the advertisement.

“It is clear now that the individual jihad, or what is called the lone wolf, has become more widespread and its features have started showing, in summary, it is a complete jihadist operation to be carried out by a single bomber,” it added.

The ads were posted on a variety of jihadist forums, including Al-Fidaa, Shmoukh al-Islam and Honein, The Daily Mail reports.

The ads said the targets of the attacks were ''those who are fighting the Muslims and Islam'' and specifically pointed to ''economic, military and media interests of the enemy”.

“Their identity must be, according to priority, American, Israeli, French and British,” the ads said.

ANI :what::azn:
Wanted: Suicide bombers to kill enemies of Islam

This is nothing but more shame to the people of that nation and those who follow the religion and do not condemn such things.

and nobody can trace their IP and nobody bothered to block the ads?

joker.gif

If this is not a trap set up by the authorities than it's a mystery how these ******** haven't been all killed off by now

If this is not a trap set up by the authorities than it's a mystery how these ******** haven't been all killed off by now

Visit some ****** forums running on bulletproof hosting on shady servers and you will realize .

Visit some ****** forums running on bulletproof hosting on shady servers and you will realize .

i wonder why pirate bay ... pedophiles and so many others who desperately need these bulletproof hosting on shady servers cant find themm...Only jihadis find them...

Sometimes i think the world should stop trying to fight jihadis.. Apparently they are more smart than any computer genius or anybody in CIA or any army...and always outsmart them...
Trying to fight a higher intellect is futile...

i wonder why pirate bay ... pedophiles and so many others who desperately need these bulletproof hosting on shady servers cant find themm...Only jihadis find them...

Sometimes i think the world should stop trying to fight jihadis.. Apparently they are more smart than any computer genius or anybody in CIA or any army...and always outsmart them...
Trying to fight a higher intellect is futile...

Im sure you know the deep web by now.. pedophiles is common place, jihadis have ways..

Im sure you know the deep web by now.. pedophiles is common place, jihadis have ways..

[sarcasm]yes jihadis are elite cyber hackers running mighty vbulletin forums that can't be taken down by the Intellegence agencies![/sarcasm]

Sometime i feel ashamed of being a muslim because of these retarted jihadis and mullah.
If i ever get a chance to kill them i will do it for free. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom