What's new

VOTE: Elections 2013 will be Fair or Rigged ??

Will the 2013 General Elections be free and fair or rigged?

• Total voters
There is nothing like foreign "NEUTRAL" observers.

Have you thought about the fact that if Americans want to rig the elections somehow, what the hell will these foreign "NEUTRAL" observers report??

These "NEUTRAL" observers don't travel each & every constituency or each & every Polling booth (obviously they can't, this is humanly impossible), And these "NEUTRAL" observers are shown SELECTED constituencies/Polling booths by the administrators of home nations who may want them to serve there own personal purpose.

So, i guess, calling them "NEUTRAL" doesn't make complete sense.

But again. We can expect some neutrality from them. And then there would be extensive media courage too. So we can make conclusion from it that whether polls are fair or not.

what is the date of election and the announcement of results??i'm as exited as u guys

11 may. Results from smaller consistencies would start to announce through unofficial sources late night on the same day on TV channels. However official results might take a few days.

But again. We can expect some neutrality from them. And then there would be extensive media courage too. So we can make conclusion from it that whether polls are fair or not.

we used to have the same problem but it reduced to a great extent once we changed from ballot system to electronic voting system.it can not be tampered.the major problem we face now is spending money extensively.this is the time all the block money comes back in to the system.

There is nothing like foreign "NEUTRAL" observers.

Have you thought about the fact that if Americans want to rig the elections somehow, what the hell will these foreign "NEUTRAL" observers report??

These "NEUTRAL" observers don't travel each & every constituency or each & every Polling booth (obviously they can't, this is humanly impossible), And these "NEUTRAL" observers are shown SELECTED constituencies/Polling booths by the administrators of home nations who may want them to serve there own personal purpose.

So, i guess, calling them "NEUTRAL" doesn't make complete sense.

They are EU observers and they will be in more than half constituencies, they just wont be going to some areas of KPK and Balochistan.

100% rigged & the analysts have also said it that these upcoming elections are rigged & we all are going to see April fool on 11th May.

PML-N & PPP are going to win the elections but this time PML-N will rule Pakistan & harm Pakistan as much as they can, GOD help us & ALLAH is Pak Army ko hadayt dai & they do what's right for Pakistan.

Akhtar Mangal the wh*re of enemies of Pakistan have come to Pakistan with an agenda which it to damage Balochistan province.

These corrupt & incompetent politicians are united but not for Pakistan but for the sake of corruption & harming Pakistan.

ALLAH Pak Army ko hadayat dai & I pray they do the right thing before it is to late.

Why do you say this?
None of us expect a 100% fair election, but it is atleast better than the previous decades, no?

If we look at our history over the last 40 years of our 65 year life, every decade has been worse than the one before. At best we will have an ineffective coalition government, at worst a disastrous deadlock or a prolonged caretaker mess. In each situation, the country will drift aimlessly in turbulent waters.

Day by day as election got nearer....Inqilabi kids realizing nightmares scenario imprinting on their face forcefully by real political world........thank god its now only 29 days left to 11th May.

Aeronaut.....don't worry too much.....on 12th May haven's not falls.......all will went by naturally i bet its the day of maturity for you and your kind, Its kind of "Chahtteee ka doodh" like experience....you'll never forgets:omghaha:

@Leader

After School i spend my time knocking on Pakistani's doors and begging them for money so we can fund PTI's 200 young candidates.

One of the donors said to me 'This ain't an election boy,its a war..its a make or break moment'

If this election isn't transparent,there are going to be a lot of Pakistanis going psycho... Including myself.

Dude bad thing happened I wanted to go to Pakistan in March for up coming Election didn't make it my mother went in emergency [sort of] now I am stuck what should I to do. No word from ECP only fake promises and software that is still sleeping in ECP's old computer with only 29 days left. If I were their i would also be knowing people's door in evenings in Baharia.

I Think Leader is right, Now its only voting time vote and only vote for reliable credible candidates in your constituency leave rest to Allah. Aeronaut I know how you feel but tell ya what if this time same faces came believe me bloody revolution is coming it won't be like Egypt it would be one badass revolution even Kiyani won't stand it.

Last edited by a moderator:
we used to have the same problem but it reduced to a great extent once we changed from ballot system to electronic voting system.it can not be tampered.the major problem we face now is spending money extensively.this is the time all the block money comes back in to the system.

lol who told u so ?

that is why most countries are actually going back to paper ballot system which relatively more secure.......and that is why supreme court has also said there would be a voter verified paper audit trail for upcoming elections.....

The larger the turnout, the greater the opportunity for elections fair elections -- for all those Pakistanis who are concerned, get people out to vote -

Dude bad thing happened I wanted to go to Pakistan in March for up coming Election didn't make it my mother went in emergency [sort of] now I am stuck what should I to do. No word from ECP only fake promises and software that is still sleeping in ECP's old computer with only 29 days left. If I were their i would also be knowing people's door in evenings in Baharia.

I Think Leader is right, Now its only voting time vote and only vote for reliable credible candidates in your constituency leave rest to Allah. Aeronaut I know how you feel but tell ya what if this time same faces came believe me bloody revolution is coming it won't be like Egypt it would be one badass revolution even Kiyani won't stand it.

OVERSEAS vote is going to be available...read in todays paper. Although only khaleej times is reporting it.

Am on mobile device now so no link, search google.
@Awesome, do you think KT is reliable? As no other source is reporting this.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol who told u so ?

that is why most countries are actually going back to paper ballot system which relatively more secure.......and that is why supreme court has also said there would be a voter verified paper audit trail for upcoming elections.....

allegations of lost candidates is nothing new here.tampering of voting machines is not proved.if a fault is found in it im sure supereme court would have scrapped the system.evms only made rigging tougher.vvpat is introduced not because there is a fault with the current system but to further ensure transparency so that those allegations cant be made.we moved from ballot to evms to increase transparency and efficiency and further added VVPAT to it for the same reasons.and when a better method is founded it would replace these.this is a continuous process

Back
Top Bottom