What's new

Visualize Bangladesh in event of escalated regional military complications

However, the point to be noted is, that it seems Bangladeshis here in this forum love to misintrepret! :-D

You do not have to write up the wordings of your posts after reading the posts of all those hated BD Razakars here in this forum. Because of their presence, I, like many others, sometimes want to leave this forum. They have taken advantage of the hospitality of Pakistanis here.

Bro where did you get this photo??Do you think there will be a camp in Bhutan?as Bangladesh Bhutan will remain neutral and if Chinese has to have a camp there then they will have to do it by force..

here is the link After Chinese incursions into Bhutan, India relocates troops to Bengal

Bhutan will remain sujugate to India yet they will not mess with China. If China uses some of their territory while attacking India they will keep a blind eye on that. This article is a proof to that.

I personally don't believe China and India will ever go to war?

There is absolutely nothing to win (who wants a hostile population in a stony, arid land anyway?) and we both have everything to lose.

Well atleast, we aren't going to war with India, unless India presses it on us and India isn't Pakistan to declare war on a country far stronger than itself.

Brilliant !!!! And what do you call a nation with largest producers of retards ?

Why don't you turn your fury towards clown BDR killing their seniors and army men over salaries ?

Beginning to wonder if you were abused as a child other than the collective abuse of 1962. Maybe that is preventing you from acting as a responsible adult and representing your flag proerly. You are severely delusional. Fact is India is the largest producer of Bananas ( word is they are very delicious and nutritious)and you should be very proud about it.

There is no fact that support your claim of retards. I have tried to check your claim, but couldn't find any other than your diatribes. However, your baseless claim is enough for the Mods to boot you off the forum.

The point is if a war breaks out between India and China, it will be very bad news for Bangladesh. So lets apply the decision making process here.

Defining the Problem:

Develop Alternatives:

Evaluate the Alternatives:

Make the Decision:

Implement the Solution:

Monitor your Solution:

See the above process depends on different scenarios. In wartime process is more dynamic. What if China hits hard, gains a lot, does not gain a lot ? India attacks first, beats the crap out of China ? what if the chicken neck is cut in half by China, what would India do if faced with Balkanization ?

It would be wise to have strategies based under different scenarios.
Which brings me to yet another borrowing from my college Management course.

Three kind of Companies responding to change in environment

1) Companies who make things happen.

2) Companies who watch things happen.

3) Companies who wonder what happened ?

Hopefully the discussion will help BD avoiding to be #3 company.

Last edited:

Me neither,because there is too much to lose.But we are discussing for the sake of discussion. :)

But there will be tension,however.So Cold war will be on.

There is absolutely nothing to win (who wants a hostile population in a stony, arid land anyway?) and we both have everything to lose.

Absolutely on point.Arunachal is an island in NE free of insurgencies.All the ppl over there are proud Indians and will fight back in case of Chinese incursion.So there is no reason for China to come in the first place.

Well atleast, we aren't going to war with India, unless India presses it on us and India isn't Pakistan to declare war on a country far stronger than itself.

well on a lighter note..i think u ve been suspended for this comment. :azn:

Bunch of lies....Mukti Bahini fought guerilla war all through out Bangladesh all throught the period from end-May/early-June 71. There were some skeleton formations of (just born regular) Armed Forces under the name of Bangladesh Army, Navy & Air Force who also carried out valiant attacks in but limited fronts.

Indian Army entered Bangladesh soil only in twilight hours of early December, 71---popped all round by Mukti Bahini guerillas.

As you having the 'more respect' than 'most Bangladeshis', you may add as well 'to be more affectionate' than their mothers, too. Who can stop you ?

Can we go back to the topic--if you stop attempting insult to Mukti Bahini further ?

OMG

Straight,
Can you please answer this straightly....

Did you really not understand what I said about Mukti Bahini!?

I have written it once ... and then repeated it again using far simpler language... but you arent ready to get your head around what I've been saying.

Am I that incoherent or is your mind stubborn and closed?

OMG

Straight,
Can you please answer this straightly....

Did you really not understand what I said about Mukti Bahini!?

What I was mainly refuting is your following statement:

......And I corrected you by saying that Mukti Bahini wasnt waging a guerilla warfare along with the invading force; but rather they were being assisted by the "Invading force" (Indian army) against the Pakistani army that was already present in East Pakistan!

My reply was:

Mukti Bahini fought guerilla war all through out Bangladesh all throught the period from end-May/early-June 71.

Indian Army entered Bangladesh soil only in twilight hours of early December, 71---popped all round by Mukti Bahini guerillas........that is all fighting assistance was after early-December 71

SUMMARY and MORALE OF THIS THREAD AS IT EMERGED

From views expressed in this thread by various respected members so far, the following scenario get resolved:

1. Both of China and India expressly do not wish any CN-IN war—as such mis-steps has every chance to involve nuke that will destroy their (and also of the region’s) hard-earned progress achieved so far.

2. Bangladesh has absolutely no chance to be benefited from such a war—and, on the contrary, it will bring disaster on its current distress.

3. Thoughts should flow in positive direction on how such war can be avoided—military build-up and reasonable preparation may remain as one of those ways in the form of deterrence only.

4. Bangladesh should pursue an additional line : Policy of Strategic balance between both

Since, the general mind-set is to avoid War, then why not---in PDF--- we start a breeze which hopefully may culminate in forming an Asian Alliance : China-India-Pakistan-and most other countries of South and S-E Asia who are interested to join.

This alliance---if can resolve mutual burning issues through discussion as Europeans did after WWII---and deny to enter war by signing 'Non-aggression Treaty', none can then put us in war forcibly or by conspiracy.

Then let all save some chunk of money from the respective madly defense budget, and spend that on education, health, human resources, infrastructure, industry & R&D. Do not go to the 'arms vendors' for a while. Only do it for 10-12 ; maxm 15 years. Then just sit and see 'who' comes for 'what' to 'whom'.

War will become a distant matter then; beacuse "well-clad men do not go near mud by instinct".

Our children or grand children then will be prouder denizen of this globe. Otherwise they will be the 4th or perhaps 5th class tenant at best---always towing other peoples' line---if we are the 2nd or 3rd class.

Thanks to all valuable participants.

Last edited:
But, mankind has also got matured in the meantime. Now we should change our outlook and measuring standard. Matured people are ‘truly’ matured if they know how to resolve the mutual wrongs, differences and unjust issues---without resorting to war.

Let us credit now those “Who can make lasting peace”, and hate and discredit those “Who can make devastating war”.

Sir then what about USA? Does it mature or....? Deserves credit or discredit?

Sir then what about USA? Does it mature or....? Deserve credit or discredit?

Your nice question will perhaps be timely for proper answer when US really enters (pro-actively; not imposed upon) 'any devastating war' with another equitable force.

If miraculously that war enhances the gifts of life, economy and general well-being of both combatants or atleast US, then US is definitely matured. If not, even US will concede its immaturity.

What I was mainly refuting is your following statement:

......And I corrected you by saying that Mukti Bahini wasnt waging a guerilla warfare along with the invading force; but rather they were being assisted by the "Invading force" (Indian army) against the Pakistani army that was already present in East Pakistan!

My reply was:

Mukti Bahini fought guerilla war all through out Bangladesh all throught the period from end-May/early-June 71.

Indian Army entered Bangladesh soil only in twilight hours of early December, 71---popped all round by Mukti Bahini guerillas........that is all fighting assistance was after early-December 71

:what:

Incurable!

:pdf:

Who ?......truthfully, please.
Why do you have to ask any stone-headed all important Indian a question like this? Let them live in their paradise and enjoy their make believe fables infested with lies.

1971 was our war and we lured the Indians into that war. They joined it in hope of killing two birds at the same time. Break Pakistan and indirectly take-over its eastern wing. They now probably regret the decision to join our battle.

Why do you have to ask any stone-headed all important Indian a question like this? Let them live in their paradise and enjoy their make believe fables infested with lies.

1971 was our war and we lured the Indians into that war. They joined it in hope of killing two birds at the same time. Break Pakistan and indirectly take-over its eastern wing. They now probably regret the decision to join our battle.

Got your point.....loud & clear.

Back
Top Bottom