What's new

Views of Afghan Taliban about ISI

Mujahid

Reaction score
It is mostly heard that ISI / Pakistan supports Afghan Taliban but the views of Afghan Taliban about Pakistan and ISI are totally different.

Watch Decide yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and a YouTube bid to intentionally pretend isolate oneself from the backer is an evident proof eh?

Taliban is your creation and with your borders offering them a safe refuge, they will still be considered your minions.

Why not openly cooperate with NATO and reap its benefits like how you did in Soviet War? Why this hesitation to go on an all-out war against Taliban and finish them off? Why so much consideration into reshuffling the ISI and remove those who support such loonies for personal gains?

After all, the common Pakistani foot soldier has suffered as well.

There is no guarantee that they are Afghan Taliban or Original Taliban, the video could have been made by any rented terrorist group which is run by US, NATO & India.

The fact what you need to understand over here is that Pakistan is surrounded by enemies & rented terrorists on both side of the borders & they will do whatever they can to harm Pakistan by lies, propaganda & staged attacks.

Don't be deaf & blind because this world will make you believe in whatever they want you to believe in, they will feed it into your head without you even knowing it. So stay up open you eyes & ears.

Yes and a YouTube bid to intentionally pretend isolate oneself from the backer is an evident proof eh?

Taliban is your creation and with your borders offering them a safe refuge, they will still be considered your minions.

Why not openly cooperate with NATO and reap its benefits like how you did in Soviet War? Why this hesitation to go on an all-out war against Taliban and finish them off? Why so much consideration into reshuffling the ISI and remove those who support such loonies for personal gains?

After all, the common Pakistani foot soldier has suffered as well.

I wish there were more Pakistan army and nation well wishers like you

but they way we see it if two of your worst enemies ask you to do something, you must not do it even if your life depends on it

Oh yeah? This video is made by the PR wing of the ISI for public consumption!

The ISI can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but they cannot fool all of the people all of the time!! :P

A youtube video!

A certain kind take youtube videos waaaayyy too seriously. Sometimes to feel good, sometimes to feel bad, but always by choice and convenience.

Guys..

We don't need a youtube video to disprove any conspiracy theories about ISI and Taliban. The conspiracy theorists need to provide proof for their theories first, otherwise it's pointless to take those theories seriously. It's no wonder that no one outside bharat and sections of the US takes this crap seriously.

The ISI can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but they cannot fool all of the people all of the time!! :P

BUT........its isi we're talking about,they do fool some people all the time,amd all the people some time AND they do fool all the people all the time ;):enjoy:

It is mostly heard that ISI / Pakistan supports Afghan Taliban but the views of Afghan Taliban about Pakistan and ISI are totally different.

Watch Decide yourself.

Yeah this video is true I guess.....Afghans are telling truth here......:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the problem if an intelligence agency was funding entities to suit its goals, every single country on earth does this , its their objective.

CIA/RAW/MOSSAD support all entities trying to destabilise Pakistan.
RAW funded/supported LTTE
CIA created Al-Qaeda, CIA funds operations against South American countries that don't support it.
MI5/MI6 supported the unionists in NI

These agencies are now supporting FSA while Syria supports PKK etc

Stop all the BS so what if ISI was supporing Af Taliban, everyone looks after their own interests. get over it.

The guy who was caught in the British base attack in Afg is gonna spill some beans. Kudos to ISI though to pull out a successful operation adding to the numerous attacks on NATO soldiers in Afg.

Whats the problem if an intelligence agency was funding entities to suit its goals, every single country on earth does this , its their objective.<br />
<br />
CIA/RAW/MOSSAD support all entities trying to destabilise Pakistan.<br />
RAW funded/supported LTTE<br />
CIA created Al-Qaeda, CIA funds operations against South American countries that don't support it.<br />
MI5/MI6 supported the unionists in NI<br />
<br />
These agencies are now supporting FSA while Syria supports PKK etc<br />
<br />
Stop all the BS so what if ISI was supporing Af Taliban, everyone looks after their own interests. get over it.
exactly my thoughts, reminds of the time when mi6 team along with sas was held by gadafi when thy went in to cut a deal, and then they cut a deal with rebels, iran supporting rebels in syria and in KSA

The guy who was caught in the British base attack in Afg is gonna spill some beans. Kudos to ISI though to pull out a successful operation adding to the numerous attacks on NATO soldiers in Afg.

my dear how can you say that it could be a blue on green case aswell?

Let me turn this around just for arguments sake.

If this video had a taliban fighter claiming that they were being supported by the ISI 100%, i can bet my life that you and your fellow country men would be backing the authenticity of this video 100%. Sorry, i just could not tolerate your propaganda and had to expose your biased thinking in front of the readers.

Back
Top Bottom