What's new

Vietnamese pour into S China amid labor shortage

a desperate troll with hurting fragile ego``lol how pathetic

this thread is about viets workers pouring in Southern China provinces, please show your vietcong propaganda pics somewhere else where fool of losers like you

I just answered to the comment of your guy as I quoted. The loser should be both illegal Chinese and Vietnamese immigrants workers.

Same measure to be do to illegal and unskilled Chinese workers in Vietnam.

36_7_1347353752_3_011_57bbe.jpg

V

what are these guys staying in vietnam for while the basic wages in China is a lot higher than vietnam?

With 1.4 bill of population, in china, they can be unemployment.

It is a presumption. that is silly.

anyway even if it is true they are just very few, too few in comparison to the vietcong's illegal immigrants!

Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region alone captured 2,606 Vietnamese attempting to illegally enter China in the first six months of year 2012.

I predict, the combination of increasing material costs, labor shortages and rising wages will soon force China out of low-end/low-value production. Millions of existing workers must look for new jobs elsewhere.

We will see what happens, if there will be new social unrests in China?

I predict, the combination of increasing material costs, labor shortages and rising wages will soon force China out of low-end/low-value production. Millions of existing workers must look for new jobs elsewhere.

We will see what happens, if there will be new social unrests in China?

if there is a glut in the labor market,the wage won't go up,it can even go down,but now the situation in China is that we have a bit of labor shortage.

Who is your son? you idiot!
Actually we were Chinese for 1,000 years, not your slaves, you illiterate.

Yes, that´s true Vietnam is still a developing country. Yes, it is still poor and backward thanks to devasting wars including against China. Don´t forget, before these sadly events starting with France invasion, Vietnam was rich and mighty, a regional power with vassals including Luang Prabang, Vientane, Burma, Tran Ninh Plateau in eastern Laos, and two countries called "Water Haven" and "Fire Haven", which were actually Malayo-Polynesian Jarai tribes living between Vietnam and Thailand.

Who talks big? Who shows arrogance against smaller nations and bows to the mighty?
Remember, it was China arrogance that brougth you 100 years of humiliations. Learn history, you fool!

You ain't my son! It meant that you are talking like kids. Still remember the history of on-and-off vassal state before French? There's no way that you little proudly Vietcongs can point a finger at China or Chinese.

China has ups and downs in her history. However we are now on the way up, so you know from history that it ain't good time to mess with China.

You ain't my son! It meant that you are talking like kids. Still remember the history of on-and-off vassal state before French? There's no way that you little proudly Vietcongs can point a finger at China or Chinese.

China has ups and downs in her history. However we are now on the way up, so you know from history that it ain't good time to mess with China.

How often do I need to repeat, that Vietnam as a whole always wants to maintain a good relationship with China, in good and in bad times. We never want to mess with China just for fun. Merely we reacted on self-defence. Don´t forget, Vietnam was always the first who sent peace envoys to China in a move to restore the relationship, even after we won the war.

All what we want is independence. We don´t want war, neither we accept being as slave.

You are right, China has ups and downs in her history, as same for Vietnam. Actually China has not reached the level and status what it possessed in the past. It is still a long way to go. If you want to be treated nicely by others, then you shall act nicely to them. You will be awarded.

Poverty in China: Live less than $1.25 a day in China is 13.1% (172 million) for year 2008.

Poverty in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are aware of that. But it has been 4 more years since that 2008 report. I am sure we have lifted several tens of millions out of poverty and our countries' subsidies to poverty is on the rise. and that doesnt explain while we have labour shortage yest our folks are going over to the more impoverished vietnam for work with a risk! UNBELIEVABLE! I tend to believe that is a vietcong hoax!

Who is your son? you idiot!
Actually we were Chinese for 1,000 years, not your slaves, you illiterate.

Yes, that´s true Vietnam is still a developing country. Yes, it is still poor and backward thanks to devasting wars including against China. Don´t forget, before these sadly events starting with France invasion, Vietnam was rich and mighty, a regional power with vassals including Luang Prabang, Vientane, Burma, Tran Ninh Plateau in eastern Laos, and two countries called "Water Haven" and "Fire Haven", which were actually Malayo-Polynesian Jarai tribes living between Vietnam and Thailand.

Who talks big? Who shows arrogance against smaller nations and bows to the mighty?
Remember, it was China arrogance that brougth you 100 years of humiliations. Learn history, you fool!

It is usa which has caused you the most damages. You coward is afraid to mention that!

How often do I need to repeat, that Vietnam as a whole always wants to maintain a good relationship with China, in good and in bad times. We never want to mess with China just for fun. Merely we reacted on self-defence. Don´t forget, Vietnam was always the first who sent peace envoys to China in a move to restore the relationship, even after we won the war.

All what we want is independence. We don´t want war, neither we accept being as slave.

You are right, China has ups and downs in her history, as same for Vietnam. Actually China has not reached the level and status what it possessed in the past. It is still a long way to go. If you want to be treated nicely by others, then you shall act nicely to them. You will be awarded.

If you want to maintain a good relationship then back off from your illegal SCS occupations and stopped robbing our resources.

I repeat: your people can opt to stay behind under our rules or leave the atolls / reefs or whatever and we shall compensate them for the vacation and the costs of buildings/ facilities.

China should not allow illegal unskilled immigrants. Immigrants causes social problem and will not force the local industry to go up market or automate. Local pay will also become stagnant. If local industry wants to hire unskilled illegal immigrant then might as well move the factory to Vietnam.
What is the different ?

Only let in people with skill.

Or China could end up like Malaysia. Malaysia import cheap labor and export brains.:cry:

Totally agree. Illegal labor dampens wages for domestic workers since unscrupulous employers will opt for illegal labor to avoid social security costs, plus lower wages. Plus, illegal cheap labor prevents employers from improving working conditions and from utilizing better technology.

Instead, China should improve its domestic labor skills and employers should be forced to opt for better technology with tightened labor law, which would increase wages but require less labor. From my experience, strict law will sometimes spurs innovation.

Back
Top Bottom