What's new

Vietnam wants India to 'rise quickly' in region

These obsessed Bangladeshis bring their pathetic country into every discussion.

It is not about BD. Nothing of importance ever is!

These obsessed Bangladeshis bring their pathetic country into every discussion.

It is not about BD. Nothing of importance ever is!
cry me river.. stop us from commenting if you can or shut your mouth :lol:

Which I have done before but Indians choose not to pay attention.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/old/index.php?ref=MjBfMDlfMDRfMTNfMV8xXzE4MjE5Nw==

Last year BD GDP/Capita went up to over 1000 dollars with the 2005 base year than India uses. This year it should be around 1200 dollars in comparison to 1600 dollars for India.

Stop wasting my time by posting use less links, the link says that due to change of base year to 2013, BD's nominal GDP has increased by 13% and real GDP has increased by 60%, and it says "BD needs $1,006 per capita income to pull the country up to the middle-income group", nowhere it says that BD has reached there. And you have quoted India's figures wrongly. See, falsifying here and licking Chinese feet won't change your country's fate, try to do something on the ground for real.

Comment on the topic of the thread, not on the stupid Indo BD comparison that no one is interested in.

BTW, it was not for you.
it was not started by BD member, it was started by Indian :) being bangladeshi i stepped on it :D

Check post number 16 and many thereafter by the resident China worshiper. :mad:

I sincerely hope he gets the taste of what he so much prays for.

May be he can live the life of an Uighur... ;)

actually there is nothing much going on BD forum.. so ''again'' they come over to Indian forum to poke there lungis..

it was not started by BD member, it was started by Indian :) being bangladeshi i stepped on it :D
actually your fellow bd member from post #59 commented unnecessarily here on Indian topic..

Check post number 16 by the resident China worshiper. :mad:
ahaha he did not talk about Bangladesh :D he talked about China and India which is thread relevent and can you deny his fact ? LOL
the post number17 guy brought bangladesh in here LOL

ahaha he did not talk about Bangladesh :D he talked about China and India which is thread relevent and can you deny his fact ? LOL

first it was your fellow BD member check post 16

What fact? China's military powers are largely overrated compared to India, the gap is nothing 'overwhelming', never will be also.

India And Vietnam Just Signed An Oil Exploration Deal That Will Infuriate China - Business Insider

Despite China's objection, ONGC to go ahead with oil exploration in south China Sea - The Times of India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom