What's new

Vietnam wants India to 'rise quickly' in region

China is overwhelmingly more powerful than India.

The only area that India is comparable is population.

India does not have to match China ...cent per cent

there is no doubt that China is much ahead of India on many aspects ....

But India is the only country which can potentially with stand against China's power .

West as well as rest of the world is growing suspicious of China's intentions day by day , they are likely to look for and back the next best candidate which can check mate China ...and that's India .

Last edited:
a country that gave taste of defeat to likes of US and China ...
:lol: I feel funny people keep clinging on old things to talk about and never move ahead with times. In fact, the last engagement between China and Vietnam is in 1988 Johnson south skirmish which we emerged victorious.

If I used your theory. India is a forever loser to China, right? :lol:

:lol: I feel funny people keep clinging on old things to talk about and never move ahead with times. In fact, the last engagement between China and Vietnam is in 1988 Johnson south skirmish which we emerged victorious.

If I used your theory. India is a forever loser to China, right? :lol:

So going by your own logic you do accept that India in its last engagement with China at Chola ...emerged victorious !

Last edited:
I'm all for India growing ties with as many nations as possible but India shouldn't aspire to be the world's/region's policeman nor should other nations entrust their security in India. Vietnam should be looking to create an environment where they can defend themselves. India can't afford to be dragged into a conflict to protect a third party's interests.

So going by your won logic you do accept that India in its last engagement with China at Chola ...emerged victorious !
Don't lie. No such thing. Make up by India.. Last engagement is in 1962. The whole world knows it..

In fact, India always like to make up things and then brag or act pitiful. Remember the report that reveal the truth of India aggression that led to 1962 war. India were quick to keep blaming China and repeated lying of China who started the war.....

What Chola? Coca cola you mean? :lol:

Don't lie. No such thing. Make up by India.. Last engagement is in 1962. The whole world knows it..

Don't lie . No such thing as Johnson south skirmish . Make up by china . last engagement with Vietnam in 1979.

whole world knows what happened to permanent member of security council with nuclear weapons wielding country then ...

Don't lie . No such thing as Johnson south skirmish . Make up by china . last engagement with Vietnam in 1979.

whole world knows what happened to permanent member of security council with nuclear weapons wielding country then ...

Sorry, with video and link. This is the truth... We trashed VPN.

Johnson South Reef Skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rebuted.. As I say last engagement between India and China is 1962. Do you want me to post the video to remind you? The Chinese PLA nurse feeding the happy feeble surrender Indian soldier? :lol:

What coca cola war? care to show me real footage? :lol: Another big lie by an eegolistic Indian.

I'm all for India growing ties with as many nations as possible but India shouldn't aspire to be the world's/region's policeman nor should other nations entrust their security in India. Vietnam should be looking to create an environment where they can defend themselves. India can't afford to be dragged into a conflict to protect a third party's interests.

Did China feared of getting dragged in conflict between India and Pakistan.

It has used Pakistan's anti India sentiment to the hilt .

India needs to do same thing .

It is important that china stays busy in South china sea ...

we should provide morale support to these...and use open invitation in the region towards our own benefit .

East asia has enormous growth potential ..and India has got opportunity to tap same ...

Sorry, with video and link. This is the truth... We trashed VPN.

Johnson South Reef Skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rebuted.. As I say last engagement between India and China is 1962. Do you want me to post the video to remind you? The Chinese PLA nurse feeding the happy feeble surrender Indian soldier? :lol:

What coca cola war? care to show me real footage? :lol: Another big lie by an eegolistic Indian.

Your sorry is accepted !

But your lies are not ....

Chola incident ...now piss off and use that as cola to drink and cool yourself

Rebutted ..as I say alst engagement with China at chola which PLA retreated

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did China feared of getting dragged in conflict between India and Pakistan.
It has used Pakistan's anti India sentiment to the hilt .
India needs to do same thing .
It is important that china stays busy in South china sea ...
we should provide morale support to these...and use open invitation in the region towards our own benefit .
East asia has enormous growth potential ..and India has got opportunity to tap same ...
Of course, I am all for India pursuing policies that are beneficial to India's interests. All I am saying is India should avoid at all costs getting dragged into a Vietnam-China conflict. We have seen the effect these sorts of wars can have on large nations (US, USSR etc). Naturally there will be instances when India's interests line up with Veitnam's and cases when they don't.

But would you really want to see Indian Military personal dying for Vietnam?

Of course, I am all for India pursuing policies that are beneficial to India's interests. All I am saying is India should avoid at all costs getting dragged into a Vietnam-China conflict. We have seen the effect these sorts of wars can have on large nations (US, USSR etc). Naturally there will be instances when India's interests line up with Veitnam's and cases when they don't.

But would you really want to see Indian Military personal dying for Vietnam?

There is no question of India fighting for Vietnam against China and yet India can do so many things for vietnam.

Remember once China is done with Vietnam , Phillipines, ...it is going to turn against us ...

all India needs to take it to right at door step of China ..just as China is working up in our backyard .

It's like of game of chess ...

This is the right time to further our look east policy .

:lol: edited by Indian on wiki just to boast Indian ego. Anybody can edit anything from wiki. Where is the video?

I cannot find any of this incident from major main stream but johnson south reef skirmish is a famous engagement who all major main stream reported. Chola incident are the same lies you Indian painted on China as aggressor in 1962 war.

Edited Video on youtube by Chinese propaganda machinery to boast Chinese ego...

anybody can post any damn video on Youtube ....

Back
Top Bottom