What's new

Vietnam to Get Sub Fleet in 6 Years: State Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
that doesn't change the facts:
....one day vietnamese, always loser.

2. vietnam's shipbuilding industry simply doesn't exists when compared with the one in China. the annual output from vietnam is about 1% world total, this is compared to >30% from China.

When the regime in Hanoi systematically brainwashed your parents and you, my parents and my grandparents spent their entire lives to get our nation industralized. That is why your people are crossing the border to work illegally in China.

Hmmm...just asking myself why you have a such hatred on the Viets?
VN economy has just recovered from all the devasting wars in the last century. And pls don´t forget: China was one of the reasons for. We know about our weakness, no need for foreigners to remind us. Personally I would like to see that China and VN to open their labor markets, both countries can benefit from each other. China is facing lobor shortages in some areas. You should know VN always wishes a good relation with China. We just want to stay independent and go our way. In the meantime, VN guess workers can go to other countries such as Japan. Legally.

Japan wants to receive 10,000 Vietnamese workers a year, with salary ranging between US$1,000-1,500 per month. For high-skilled workers, like technicians and experts, the salary can amount to US$2,000 per month
Japan wants to receive 10,000 Vietnamese workers a year - Breaking news, sociey news from Vietnam on TuoiTreNews

AH, I found out now, so your sub is superior in Radiation leakage :lol:

Dont worry brothers.....together India and Vietnam will work hard to assist each other in every possible sphere of defence, mutual cooperation, space, etc. It is in both of our interests to work together. I have always admired Vietnamese tenacity to fight against all odds and never give up. India and Vietnam have similar problems and solutions that work for one country will work for the other. Our best bet is to invest in our ppl, plan, and assist in research. Vietnamese are in the best position to infiltrate and spy on China. China preaches peaceful rise but cannot be trusted till it stops hiding and playing games. We should steal every weapon in China;s inventory and reverse engineer and learn its strengths and weaknesses. The game has started and we will check mate CHina.a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom