What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

So we saw a strange phenomenon, Vietnam want to rely on the United States, but the United States to ignore him. Found in Russia, but Russia can not afford him the price, so now found in India. I wonder if India refused to Vietnam, then Vietnam will find what the next country?

You know the market economy????
Mr. A go to Mr. B to buy his goods. But Mr. B refused to sell.

Mr. A find Mr. C. but he made ​​the price too high

Mr. A find Mr. D. He agreed. Ok good. And later, what he need to buy from us, we may accept a lower price.

that's relationship. Of course, the benefits to both

lol indians always take Israel or russian techniques as indians own invention

Be a man and disprove what I have said, Instead of posting silly articles which do not even closely brush aside what I have stated, or if you are so Irritated to have got your bubble broken, I am glad to fix you a bigger one...

And as for the AESA and AC in your links, We have both being made here in India...

You know the market economy????
Mr. A go to Mr. B to buy his goods. But Mr. B refused to sell.

Mr. A find Mr. C. but he made ​​the price too high

Mr. A find Mr. D. He agreed. Ok good. And later, what he should buy from us, we may accept a lower price.

that's relationship. Of course, the benefits to both

Brother, sometimes relationships are beyond business.... We have to take it that way with ourselves...

The Bollywoodaydreamers and No1 Weapons importer have contributed nothing, all avionics and software of the SU-30MKI are Israelis, made by Israel and imported from Israel. If India was so good in manufacturing avionics, it would not have imported all its weapons and technology from the West, while it would have long been able to manufacture its own aircraft, buillet train while in the case of China, despite western technological embargoes it has been able to produce its own bulltet train, constructing the longest world sea bridge, and producing mostly its own weaponry and technology. Even in the case of civil software China will surpass India.

Don't be foolish. As ACMA stated, India has had its contribution in the overall development of the SU-30MKI, mostly in the field of avionics. The SU-30MKI, including its engine are manufactured in India under license.

For simplicity sake, you can check wikipedia:
Sukhoi Su-30MKI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saturn AL-31 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Be a man and disprove what I have said, Instead of posting silly articles which do not even closely brush aside what I have stated, or if you are so Irritated to have got your bubble broken, I am glad to fix you a bigger one...

And as for the AESA and AC in your links, We have both being made here in India...
indians only know to buy weapon from Russia usa French Israel,......

but indians are incapable of building any simple weapon by yourselves

Don't be foolish. As ACMA stated, India has had its contribution in the overall development of the SU-30MKI, mostly in the field of avionics. The SU-30MKI, including its engine are manufactured in India under license.

For simplicity sake, you can check wikipedia:
Sukhoi Su-30MKI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saturn AL-31 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brother we have reached near 100%indeginization with manufacturing an Aircraft Russia first co developed with a foreign country(MKI) , But India cannot have a choice but to license produce it because its an Indo-Russian Venture built upon a Pure Russian Concept...

So the Indian nations of weapons and equipment is equipment

I am helpless, you have nothing to disprove so I consider it done with you my friend, Adeu... If you want to be constructive, be in a position to stand and argue not in a position to be Puking the same thing again and again.... Just because you are un aware of what we do does not mean the world is blind, Improve on it and we might talk.

I am helpless, you have nothing to disprove so I consider it done with you my friend, Adeu... If you want to be constructive, be in a position to stand and argue not in a position to be Puking the same thing again and again.... Just because you are un aware of what we do does not mean the world is blind, Improve on it and we might talk.

Do you dare to deny your military equipment is from multiple countries? Sri Lanka can even sell your equipment.

Brother we have reached near 100%indeginization with manufacturing an Aircraft Russia co developed with a foreign country(MKI) , But India cannot have a choice but to license produce it because its an Indo-Russian Venture built upon a Pure Russian Concept...

indians is only buy russian 5 gen fighter

your indians cannot building alone a your own 5 gen fighter like us.

AMCA is just 4.5 gen concept ,it will not become a real 5 gen fighter in the future.

Do you dare to deny your military equipment is from multiple countries? Sri Lanka can even sell your equipment.

Come on sir, Point it out to me where I mentioned it... I dare you.... But I would also ask you to mention one aircraft in Indian inventory which has not been Upgraded with Indian Avionics and EW suits... May it be from Mig 21 to Su-30 MKI's.... And I dont need to disagree with you, India does not have a Buy Indian policy, we Issue a tender based on which our procurement is decided, its not a Wonder that Indian Products cannot match up with that of the western and Hence India looses the Business... But that dosent mean India doesnt produce it and Indian military dosent use it... I hope I made myself clear to you...

indians is only buy russian 5 gen fighter

your indians cannot building alone a your own 5 gen fighter like us.

AMCA is just 4.5 gen concept ,it will not become a real 5 gen fighter in the future.

Never have I agreed more....Thank you...

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Agree with you :cheers:

You are welcome mate... Most welcome

Come on sir, Point it out to me where I mentioned it... I dare you.... But I would also ask you to mention one aircraft in Indian inventory which has not been Upgraded with Indian Avionics and EW suits... May it be from Mig 21 to Su-30 MKI's.... And I dont need to disagree with you, India does not have a Buy Indian policy, we Issue a tender based on which our procurement is decided, its not a Wonder that Indian Products cannot match up with that of the western and Hence India looses the Business... But that dosent mean India doesnt produce it and Indian military dosent use it... I hope I made myself clear to you...
Check your previous statements

Back
Top Bottom