What's new

Vietnam ship rammed on China's vessel, Oct 2011

In fact, those Viets just shot themselves in the foot again. :coffee:

They wanna embarrass China, in turn they were simply embarrassing themselves. :pop:

S0D20111109090711MT118225.jpg

In fact, those Viets just shot themselves on the foot again. :coffee:

They wanna embarrass China, in turn they were simply embarrassing themselves. :pop:

S0D20111109090711MT118225.jpg

You fool enough to show these pics to "international citizens in PDF", look at these pics closely and the video clip people will see a big huge difference in between:

1. Vietnam Marine Police rammed CMS ship vs 2 CMS bully a commercial ship of Vietnam.

Stupid enough eh?

But yet Vietnam never gets punished and Western Media never mentions it to the world.

What do you mean NEVER PUNISHED? The reason Western Media did not mentions because China Gov does not want to exposed due to her SECRET and dare will be lost FACE.

You fool enough to show these pics to "international citizens in PDF", look at these pics closely and the video clip people will see a big huge difference in between:

1. Vietnam Marine Police rammed CMS ship vs 2 CMS bully a commercial ship of Vietnam.

Stupid enough eh?
LOL, it's so easy to pull them out of their fox hole

I think the Chinese fell in a trap here.

Vietnam Navy rams one Chinese patrol vessel, and next thing you know the internet is awash with photos/videos of Chinese coast guard harassing/ramming Vietnamese fishing/commercial vessels. Now the world has enough proof of Chinese aggression in the East Sea. I doubt we would have ever seen these photos/videos of Chinese bullying otherwise.

Well played Vietnam:enjoy:

I think the Chinese fell in a trap here.

Vietnam Navy rams one Chinese patrol vessel, and next thing you know the internet is awash with photos/videos of Chinese coast guard harassing/ramming Vietnamese fishing/commercial vessels. Now the world has enough proof of Chinese aggression in the East Sea. I doubt we would have ever seen this photos/videos of Chinese bullying otherwise.

Well played Vietnam:enjoy:

If I am a judge, China is already guilty due to seize Vietnam Commercial Ship. China is big no one else could deny it, but on the other hands, China just best for bulling instead of face-off to Vietnam Marine Police which ship just smaller and weaker than China Marintime Surveilance. They [China] kept running without a fight back. Shameless for CMS and China acted same with terrorist or pirates. [only attack unarmed people or commercial transportation]

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

LOL, it's so easy to pull them out of their fox hole

LOL as many you want! The more you LOL the more people look down on your dirty China who was hit on Vietnam belly button instead on the FACE. Looser.........eh?

The Vietnamese ship was damaged so badly in the collision even the cameraman fell on his butt. Even then, the Vietnamese ship couldn't push the Chinese ship out of Vietnam's claimed EEZ. :lol:

Chinese ships still patrol Vietnam's coastline whenever we want. :lol:

When Vietnam shows some bravery and fires guns, then China will really be scared, so please do it soon :azn:

The Vietnamese ship was damaged so badly in the collision even the cameraman fell on his butt. Even then, the Vietnamese ship couldn't push the Chinese ship out of Vietnam's claimed EEZ. :lol:

Chinese ships still patrol Vietnam's coastline whenever we want. :lol:

When Vietnam shows some bravery and fires guns, then China will really be scared, so please do it soon :azn:

where and which part you see that VMP was damaged badly as your statement?

Back
Top Bottom