What's new

Vietnam Marine Police (Coast Guard)

With such a large sea coast Vietnam needs a strong Navy and coast gaurd. Go vietnam Go :tup:
International community needs free and secure trade routes.

With such a large sea coast Vietnam needs a strong Navy and coast gaurd. Go vietnam Go :tup:
International community needs free and secure trade routes.

We are only able to protect within Vietnam's EEZ,
to protect the safety of international sea lane beyond 200 nm from Vietnam coast that is the responsibility of the US and powers in the world.

wow ,nice !where did you buy it from??

From Holland, I heard that.

799px-Vietnam_Marine_Police_vessel_type_4.jpg

I hear that actually such large ships are built by Damen Shipyard (Holland) and Shipyard Song Thu company (Vietnam) in license.

799px-Vietnam_Marine_Police_vessel_type_4.jpg

I hear that actually such large ships are built by Damen Shipyard (Holland) and Shipyard Song Thu company (Vietnam) in license.

I would like to correct a bit: Designed by the Dutch company, built by the Vietnamese factory under license and technology transfer.

Vietnam is the only one who went to war againest 3 of 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council. Go vietnam Go :tup:only two left.

wow. why don't buy from us?ours are better and cheaper

It is not that they fought and lost those wars and get their civilians killed :lol:

Vietnam is the only one who went to war againest 3 of 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council. Go vietnam Go :tup:only two left.

Actually, we had a brief war with the British known as the Operation Masterdom in 1945!

Unfortunately the inexperienced Vietminh force lost a major battle against the overwhelming forces from the British Army with the supports from Indian, French and Japanese troops. So we can see the war as a draw since after that the English withdrew from Vietnam.

So only one is left.

:D

Actually, we had a brief war with the British in the Operation Masterdom in 1945!

Unfortunately the inexperienced Vietming force lost a major battle against the overwhelming forces from the British Army with the supports from Indian, French and Japanese troops. So we can see the war as a draw since after that the English withdrew from Vietnam.

So only one is left.

:D

now I had my worship for Vietnam increased.The most miserable guy is US!The luckiest guy is Russia
go go dai viet!

wow. why don't buy from us?ours are better and cheaper

Exactly ,we wouldn't use them if was for free.

Vietnam's Navy and Coast Guard are young, and small other countries should not be worry

Anyone knows if our marine police ships have water cannons?

Back
Top Bottom